Hale House

Later on that day Stiles was being lead through the forest at light speed by Edward who wanted to show him something he had found on his nightly wanders, they were streaking through the trees until they came to rest outside a burnt out husk of a building that was surrounded by a sparse and fairly new forest.

"Look, I told you I found something." He said as he looked back over his shoulder to look at Stiles. Stiles hair was now maybe an inch longer and fell lightly against his forehead, his complexion was now one smooth cream like colour that made his moles stand out in a very nice way. His eyes were rimed with slightly darker tinted skin giving him a natural smoky eye that made the now gold irises pop, a gift the rest of the family shared. His cheek bones were slightly more prominent and his lips were perfectly formed and full for their shape. His eyebrows were tidied and perfectly formed, he looked like a Greek god. He now rivalled Edward but most importantly he looked natural and like himself.

Shielding his eyes from the sun he looked over the burnt-out husk of a mansion, a ray of sunlight caught his arm and made it shine like a million crushed diamonds. "Yeah this is what's left of the Hale house, me and the pack used to come by here a lot but I don't know about them visiting it anymore." He said as he stepped forwards a patch of sun hitting his cheek, little did he know that Isaac was watching them from behind a tree waiting for the rest of the pack. He was covered in the scent of the forest and about half a mile away, otherwise they would have known. Even now all it would take was them throwing their senses out and they would catch him. The others came up behind him just as a gust of wind blow from behind them down the hill.

"And that's the story." Stiles finished explaining everything that he knew to Edward who was listening enraptured by what he was hearing. Just then the breeze hit them making them freeze and look up the hill right at the pack, they throw forward their senses and Stiles detected the entire pack.

He turned to look at Edward "I can't deal with this now and remember we are expecting our other big brothers and sisters to show up latter, we should probably get back to them." Edward just nodded and turned to walk back in the direction of the preserve owned by the Cullen's and Mikaelson's. Right next to the Hale's land.

As he was walking away towards Edward he heard Lydia yell "Stiles, what are you?"

He just ignored her and kept up with Edward "Hey, so I heard it would only be Nick, Elijah and Becca coming to visit us."

"I can't wait to see you call him Niichan (pronounced Nee-Chan) again. It works in so many ways and he finds it adorable. Last time he spent hours gushing over you and carried you around like a teddy bear." Edward said more to confuse those behind them then to Stiles.

"Ed, you know I'm his favourite," Said Stiles smugly "But I can't think of a good nick-name for Elijah." He pondered.

"Yeah, that one is difficult but I am sure someone with your mind-bending power over words and ability to irritate will come up with something." He said with a laugh "We should get back I wanna be there to see their faces when they hear about you." He said with a grin. "Our cousin, the baby of the family and the only one born into this, is now one of us!"

"Took me long enough." Stiles huffed with a grin. They heard a crash behind them and turned to see the pack racing down the slope. "We should probably run I don't want to deal with this till tomorrow." He said and grabbed Edwards hand, then quickened his pace until they and everything else was just a blur. He could only focus on himself, save Edward of-course.