S1E9: My Guns Are Your Guns Pt. 3

S1E9: Your Guns Are My Guns Pt. 3

"Don't come to the club," Jax told me and I just decided to ignore the warning and go anyways.

I saw Opie and headed over to him. He seemed to be like an odd man out and I had to wonder why he and Jax didn't seem as tight as they usually were.

"What's going on, Ope?"

"I have to head out but Jax is inside if that's who you are looking for."

"Can't I have a moment to chat with the mountain man?", I joked as I saw his hair had been growing back to its original state.

"Nothing to talk about. Being a prison has changed things a lot more than usual. This stuff with Donna and the kids is just making me lose my head," Opie admitted as he ran a hand over his scruffy beard.

I shook my head. It had been a lot that I missed when I was gone but I would have never thought that prison had taken Opie and made him suddenly doubt himself. Maybe it was being away or maybe it was having Donna and the club tugging him in different directions.

"If you or Donna ever need anything, then just come see my Mom. She's always ready and willing to help out friends."

"No, thanks. You guys do enough as is. I heard your Mom would not stop coming over to the house every other day to help Donna cook and clean and help with the kids. She's done plenty and I'll have to thank her for that but I think it's time I start taking care of my own family."

I nodded in understanding.

"Is it okay if I talk to Donna? I won't mention our talk or anything about help from my family but I think we could be real good friends."

"Are you sure?", Opie seemed concerned for me. I wondered if Donna had any friends besides the ones who claimed to be just because of the club. "I mean, she's not the friendly type but I guess if you want to stick your hand in a lion's mouth. Who am I to stop you?"

I laughed at his little analogy.

"Donna seemed sweet the other day at the fair, Opie. I could get her out of the house for a spa day or something."

Opie hugged me tightly around the waist and thanked me. I smiled widely. He was a huge teddy bear at heart but he put on this tough front for Jax and the club.

"Hey, what you doing here?", Jax called out as we parted and Opie finally climbed onto his bike.

"Can't say Hi to a friend?", I asked gesturing to Opie's retreat in figure.

Jax squinted as he followed Opie for a second and then turned back to me. I waited for him to say something but he just shook his head letting his blond hair drop into his face. With a smile, I raked my hand through his hair until it slicked back to its original form.

"Jealous Jax? It's no big deal. I was offering to be friends with Donna to get her out of the house more and maybe get off Opie's case."

"He told you about that?"

Jax slid his hands in the back pockets of my pants and pulled me closer. I grinned at his sneaky ways while I tried to focus on the conversation, he had other plans.

Forgoing the conversation, I pressed a kiss to his lips and watched as he tried to keep the kiss going. I shook my head with a devious smirk. He wrapped his arms around mine and as I was stuck to his chest, he kissed me passionately.

The catcalls were distant as I focused on this man that was giving me life and taking it at the same time.

"No more PDA for you two," Chibs said as he smacked Jax's arm and pointed at me.

I raised my hands in surrender and gave him a peck on the cheek so he could stop giving me that look.

"Now I'm going to steal your girl, Jackie boy!", Chibs lifted me over his shoulder and carried me away as I waved back to Jax who had started laughing.

Chibs set me on top of the park bench table and I noticed Happy sitting beside Juice and they were in an animated conversation.

"Hey busters!"

Juice looked up with this scandalous grin on his face and Happy put on his little devil's advocate look.

"I heard you went on a date with my sister and her friend."

"We went to dinner," Juice offered and seemed to be holding something back.

"Hap, when have you ever been on a date?", I asked the sinister Son.

He shrugged.

"Okay let's get this straight. You hurt my sister or my friend and I will personally cut your dicks off and set them on fire right in front of you. Is that understood?"

"Why are you so violent?", Jax asked as he walked over looking totally uncomfortable.

I just grinned and shrugged innocently.

Happy and Juice seemed a little freaked out about my gory details but not worried so I think they have good intentions.

"Take me inside, Jax. I want to show you something," I whispered in Jax's ear as Chibs walked over to Bobby.

He clearly understood what I was talking about but he seemed conflicted.

"The club, darlin'."

"I forget. I'll just go."

"No, stay. I'll be back and then we can have some real fun."

I shook my head at how I could turn into putty when this man speaks to me. He just knows how to get me there.

"I'll wait but if you don't hurry I might have someone else finish me off," I teased knowing Jax truly had a jealous side.

He bit me on the cheek and gave my butt a squeeze before turning to follow the other Sons who were climbing on their bikes.

"Well look what the cat coughed up," Gemma said as she walked over strutting like she owned Heaven and the Earth.

"Gem," I greeted her.

"He has all the groupies he can take, sweetie. Why do you want to be just another notch on his belt?"

"If you truly believed that Gemma, then you wouldn't be telling me that. If you didn't care one way or the other if Jax threw me out like trash then why are you still throwing warning signs at me? It's all on your face when you look at me, you know."

"What is?", she sneered.

"The fear that he won't be your little robot and he won't follow you in your plans for him. And I can assure you that your fears are very, very real because once he's had me... He'll never want another," I clapped back as she walked closer and I knew that nothing would ever make me worthy unless I stood up against her.

Even if I was fighting a battle that wasn't my own.

"Your mother was one hell of a hurricane that we didn't see coming but you don't have the balls to stand up the way she did," Gemma pushed.

I tilted my head to the side.

How did it always come to us baring our fangs and claws at each other?

"You are just an old lady. Something my never really was.... You feed, mother hen, and keep these loonies out of jail. The only thing you can't do is stand beside the Prez as his First Lady because you stand behind him."

"Once Abel's here, he won't have time for your little antics. Why would you want to raise a child that isn't yours? Don't you have somewhere to run off to?"

"Bigger and better places actually. But first I'm going to get Jax to come with and you can wave bye bye to your Son and your Grandson that same day."

I knew I had her and as soon as she raised her hand in anger I heard Jax yell out. My eyes followed her but she wasn't going to lay a hand on me. Never again.

"Come on, Stasi. Let's go up there for a minute," the blond wrapped an arm around my waist as he tugged me closer showing Gemma who he was siding with.

She needed to stay in her place as Mommy Dearest.