S1E1: Healing Scars/Going Home Pt. 1

SOA Theme ->

S1E1: Homecoming

"She just wants to be beautiful, she goes unnoticed, she knows no limits...."

- Scars To Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara

-

Nastasia's POV

As I packed up, I remembered moments of my childhood that were the most painful and equally the most amazing points of my childhood.

Like when I was 6....

"Ew, look at her clothes. She looks like one of my mom's old creepy dolls! 'Cept she's darker!", a dark haired girl wearing jeans and a graphic tee pointed at a younger me while I held tight to the lunch box my Mom had given me for my first day.

In comparison, I wore a baby doll dress with ruffles and frills and bows, my shoes were ballet slippers, and I had on white thigh high stocking with tiny bows at the top. My usually frizzy curls were in tight pin curls and half of it was done up with a single pink bow tying it back.

"Hey! Don't laugh at her. I think she looks pretty," a pale skinned blonde girl with nice blue eyes came to my rescue. She wore what the other kids did but her hair was placed in two curly ponytails tied back with a pink ribbon as well. "Don't listen to them. They are just jealous cause you look so fancy and they look like they just finished milking their ma's cows."