S1E2: Getting Settled Pt.2

SOA Theme --->

S1E2: Getting Settled Pt. 2

"Living like we're renegades...."

- X Ambassadors 'Renegades'

-

"And I get no heads up about this. When were you going to tell me your sister was coming in?", My Dad said as I just waved with my awkward smile still in place.

Mickey shrugged but she had a wide smile on her face.

I finally got over the embarrassment as I put down my food, wiped my hands on a napkin, and walked over to my Dad. He just looked at me as if he was seeing me for the first time. His hands came up and brushed back by hair which was wild and curly. His curls were wilder than mine though.

"Hi, Dad. It's good to see you."

"Why you acting so formal, sweet girl? Give your Da a big hug."

I hugged him tightly around the neck and felt his arms slip around me until I was lifted off the ground. His Irish accent washed over me and I felt so grateful to be home. He happened to be the only one that could calm me from one of my anxiety attacks.

Maybe it was just cause I was Daddy's little girl.

"Missed you a lot," I whispered as he finally set me down. "Missed you too, lass. Gave me and your Mum some worry."

"Well I'm back now."

He nodded and pulled something out of his pocket.

A key.

"What's this?", I asked with a raised brow.

"My old bike. And your new one," He grinned widely making his classically handsome face light up. I grabbed the keys and jumped up excitedly. "Are you serious? I get a Harley?! I got a Harley!", My mind was blown as I stared at the keys in shock. I remember my dad's old Harley back when he rode with the Sons. "What about the Sons?", I wondered.

"Technically I'm retired from anything to do with the club since I can't ride. And if you don't ride, ya don't vote. That's why I'm giving you my bike."

"Thanks, Daddy. I'm going to go for a ride after I take a shower and fix up my room."

"Let's go right now. Cause I wanna ride too," Mick held up Kessa when she gestured for us to head upstairs.

-

When I was refreshed and dressed, I waited for Mickey to come down the stairs. She had me waiting for a good fifteen minutes before she showed up.

 She had me waiting for a good fifteen minutes before she showed up