46 ~ someone else

Start from the beginning

Hermione got up and sat down besides you. She was actually pretty happy that you two were talking again.

'We saw Draco.. He was in diagon alley. There was some kind of ceremony. His parents were there and Greyback. Harry thinks he's a death eater. I can hardly believe it. Bit maybe it had to do with something else. But I was thinking.. maybe that's the reason he is depressed. You could tell him you saw him, lie a bit. You might find out what's going on.'

You looked at Hermione. Ceremony? Death eater? No way.. Draco couldn't be a death eater.. right?

'Are you sure it was him?' You asked.

Hermione nodded.

'I thought you should know.' Hermione said.

She got up and unpacked her bags. You sighed and tried to get the thought out of your head. Draco couldn't be.. no.. right? You got up and walked out of the girls dorm. You walked to the painting.

'Where are you going?' Ron asked.

You turned around.

'I need to talk to Draco..'

'About what?'

You looked at them.

'About what you three saw at Diagon alley.' You said.

'Y/N, you shouldn't tell him.' Harry said.

'My boyfriend might be a death eater and you tell me to not ask him about it?' You asked.

'It will only bring trouble.' He sighed.

'But I need to know.'

'Do you really think he's going to be honest?' Ron asked.

You sighed and sat down.

'No..'

'Exactly.. we're not sure. He might just have been there to buy a closet.. seeing he was highly interested in one.' Ron said.

You sighed.

'I still want to talk to him.. not about that. I don't feel good about what happened.'

You got up and left the corridor. Ignoring the advise from the boys. You hurried through the corridors and saw Draco coming from the stairs towards the 7th floor. There was no one else.

'Draco!'

He looked at you and walked further down the stairs. You hurried after him and grabbed his robes when you could. He turned back.

'I'm sorry I walked away.. I just felt bad when you didn't hug me back. Maybe I was just being a bit to much.'

'It's fine. Can I go now?' He asked.

You couldn't believe this.. he wasn't going to say sorry to you.

'What's wrong with You? First you don't send me any letters, you are mean to me in the broom closet and now you just want to leave without apologising?'

'I'm sorry I didn't hug you or send you any letters. Can I go now?' He sighed.

'Where are you going?'

'Somewhere.' He sighed again.

He turned around to walked away. You grabbed his wrist and turned him back. You pressed your lips against his. He pushed you away.

'Are you insane! Some could see us. What don't you get about: Can I go now? That's means I want to go.'

Draco walked away. He had never pushed you away when you kissed him. Suddenly thought went through your head. The one the occurred the most was: he is in love with someone else.. tears formed in your eyes as you thought about it. You wiped them away and slowly walked back towards the common room.

'Did you find him?' Harry asked.

You looked at them and shook your head.

'You're lying..  I know when you lie.' Ron said.

You sighed.

'Fine.. I did. Didn't make things better.'

You said besides Ron in the couch.

'What happened?' He asked.

Hermione came down the stairs.

'Didn't something happen?' She asked.

'I saw Draco on the stairs so I hurried downstairs. I apologised and he said that it was fine..  then he asked if he could leave. I asked him what was wrong because he hasn't send me any letter and now this. He apologised and wanted to walk away.. so I turned him around and I kissed him.. He pushed me away. He had never done that before. He got angry at me and stormed off. I think he likes someone else.' You explained.

'What? No way..' Harry said.

'Draco can't like anyone else. No-one else likes him.' Hermione said.

You shot her a warning look.

'Sorry..' she mumbled.

'I think it's Pansy.' You said. 'The have been getting along better. They were sitting together in the train as well.. can't believe I lost him to pugface.' You sighed.

'Again, you're not sure. He might just have a rough day.. or week.. or month.' Ron said.

'He had rough days before.. He always shared why with me. I asked him.. I really did. A few times.'

No one knew what to answer. You sighed.

'I have a headache.. I should go lay down.' You said.