Chapter 11

Hermione POV.

I woke up to rain patting on my window. I checked my watch. It was 6:02 am. I woke Ginny up and I got in the shower while Ginny got in a different one. We put on our muggle clothes and then walked down to the Great Hall. Blaise handed me my coffee.
"Morning Sunshine." Draco said.
"Morning." I grunted.
Draco threw me a green apple and took one for himself.
"Thanks." I muttered.
"Gin do you want one?" Blaise said. Holding one up. She nodded.
"Thanks." She said as she took a bite into it.
Blaise took one and we all were eating an apple.
"When you see my dad, Bella and Rudolphus later tell them we say hi." Draco said.
"Will do." I said. "We're gonna go and sit over there before everyone comes in."
"Ok bye. And be careful." Draco said.
"Bye." Blaise said.
"Bye." Me and Ginny said.

Potter and Weasley walked came in just as we were sitting down at the Griffindoor table.
"Where did you get a green apples from? We don't have them on the Griffindoor table." Weasley said.
"We transfigured the red ones." I lied.
"Ok. Are you two ready?" Potter said.
"Yeah. It's only 6:45. We just have to wait for Neville and Luna." Ginny said.
"Speaking of..." Weasley said. He pointed over to the door where Neville and Luna walked in.
They both sat down at the Griffindoor table. (Yeah I know Luna is a Ravenclaw but she can sit at the Griffindoor table coz there is hardly anyone there).
We all finished our breakfast and then walked to a place where we could floo to the ministry.

"Ministry of Magic!" Me and Ginny shouted as we went through together.  We were taken away by the green flames and landed in the ministry. We all got into the elevator. It shot back and down.
"Department of Mystery." The speaker in the elevator said.
"There it is." Potter said pointing to a door at the end of the corridor. We all got out our wands and I stepped forward first. I put my hand on the door nob.  The door creaked open. I stepped in. Potter walked past me and walked started to look for the prophecy. We all followed. There were like a million prophecies in here.
"Harry this one has your name on it." Neville said. We all looked to where he was. Potter walked over and took it out of the stand that it was on.
"Erm Harry." Luna said.
We all looked to what Luna was looking at. A tall figure with a dark cloak and a death eater mask.
"Hand over the Prophecy." Came a voice that was cloaked with some kind of charm to make it sound deeper.
"Never." Potter shouted.
"Ok then let's do this the hard way." The voice said. He pulled his wand out and pointed it to his mask. The mask came off. Lucius Malfoy stood there.
"Now I won't ask you again." He said.
"I said NO!" Potter shouted.
"NOW!" Lucius shouted. Bella, Rudolphus, Finrir Greyback, Yaxley and Scabior all appeared. Lucius grabbed me, Bella had Ginny, Rudolphus had Luna, Yaxley had Weasley and Finrir Greyback had Neville. Scabior stood there with his wand out.
"Hand over the prophecy or your friends die." Scabior said.
"No." Potter said.
I blocked them out.
"How's Narcissa?" I whispered to Lucius.
"She's ok. How are you, Ginny, Draco and Blaise?" He asked.
"There good. We all see each other before everyone piles into the great hall for breakfast and we talk. Draco and Blaise said hi." I said. He chuckled slightly. I looked over to Ginny and Bella it looked like they were having their own conversation.
"Take them all away and torture them. Maybe that will make him give it to us." Scabior said.
All The death eaters took their hostage into a different room. As soon as the door was closed. I hugged Lucius.
"So what have you four been up to at school?" He asked.
"Well we do have OWLs coming up so we have all been studying for them but we meet in The ROR almost everyday. And we talk before breakfast. At weekends we shut ourselves into an abandoned divination classroom and have some fun." I said.
We were talking for at least half an hour before we were told to come out.
Lucius held his wand to my neck to make it look threatening and then we walked out. The Order were here and there were spells flying everywhere.
Lucius let go of me to try and send spells at the order.
"Be careful." He whispered to me.
"I will. See you later." I whispered back before running off.
I walked over to Ginny who was doing the same as I was.
"So how's Bella?" I said getting down low.
"She's good. How's Lucius?" She asked.
"He's good. How about Rudolphus?" I asked.
"Bella said that he is good. What about Narcissa?" Ginny replied.
"She is fine." I replied.
We blocked spells that came out way. Bella shot the killing curse at her cousin, Sirius Black, she laughed her evil laugh. I stopped I couldn't move. Someone had used the body binding curse on me (Petrificus Totalus) it was Yaxley. I was about to get hit with a crucio.
"Expelliarmus!" She yelled and he was nicked back. She used the counter curse spell and I was good to go.
"Thanks." I said.
"No problem." She said.
The fight went on but there was a silence when we heard a smash.
"The Prophecy!" Lucius yelled.
Potter ran out of the room and to the main bit of the ministry. The dark Lord was there. This is gonna be good. They throw some spells at each other and then Dumbledore showed up. He pushed Potter out of the way and then started to throw spells at The Dark Lord. Dumbledore had water from the fountain while The Dark Lord had a huge fire dragon that smashed all the windows and sent the shattered glass flying at Potter and Dumbledore. He apperated away. Bella, Lucius and Rudolphus along with the other death eaters flooed away.
I was so tired.