Chapter 7

Hermione POV. Three days later.

We were packing up a few of our things when Bellatrix walked in.
"How are you three doing?" She asked.
"Feel like I want to kill some people." Ginny said.
"Wow. Ok do you three know how to use the unforgivable curses?" She asked.
We all shook our heads no.
"Well who wants to learn them?" She said.
"Yeah sure." We all said.
"Well you aren't going until this afternoon so let's go to the training room." She said and walked out.
We all followed her and walked into the room. We shut the door and then she faced us.
"So do you know which unforgivable curses there are?" She asked.
"The cruciatus." Ginny said.
"Good." Bella said.
"The Imperius." Tonks said.
"Excellent." Bella said.
"And the Killing Curse." I said.
"Brilliant." She said. "Ok do any of you know what the spells are for the curse?" She asked.
"Well the imperius curse is imperio." Ginny said.
"The killing curse is Avada Kadavra." I said.
"And the cruciatus curse is Crucio." Tonks said.
"Wow you guys are good at this." She said.
"Let's test them on this dummy." She said.
"AVADA KADAVRA!" I shouted and I got it perfect. The others tried and it truly amazed Bella that we all did it perfectly on the first time.
We did the cruciatus curse next.
"CRUCIO." I shouted. I did it. I actually did it.
"That was amazing." She said.
"Thanks Bella." I said.
"CRUCIO." Tonks yelled.
"That was perfect Tonks."
"Thanks Aunt Bella."
"CRUCIO." Ginny yelled.
"You three are getting this perfect. Well done."
"Thanks Bella." We all said.
We were practising all morning before Narcissa came in.
"Hello how are you lot doing?" She asked.
"We're good." We all said.
"Have you three got all of your things packed?" She asked.
"Yep." We all said in unison.
"It's time to go." She said.
"Bye Bella See you when we get back." We said.
"Bye girls." She said and then hugged us all.
"Bye." We all said.
"Ok let's go tell the boys that you are going." Narcissa said.
We walked to our wing and went into Draco's room. Him and Blaise were talking.
"Hello ladies." Blaise said.
"Hey boys." We said sounding sad.
"Why do you sound sad?" Draco asked.
"Were going." I said.
"It's not gonna be the same without you three." Blaise said before getting up and
Hugging us all. Draco did the same.
"See you in a few days." Draco said.
"Bye." We all said. After one last hug we walked downstairs to see Lucius, Rudolphus and Severus. I jumped into a huge hug from Lucius.
"Bye." Lucius said to me.
I hugged Rudolphus next and then Severus.
"Bye." We all said. When we finished hugging the men we walked over to Narcissa. She pulled us all into one big hug.
"I'll see you in a few days okay." She said. She gave us a motherly kiss on the top of the head.
"Bye." We all said and apperated to Order Headquarters, 12 Grimmauld Place.
"Well let the hell begin." I said. We walked up the door and walked in.
"Oh Hermione, Ginny, Tonks How are you?" Molly asked pulling us all into bone crushing hugs. I couldn't breathe.
"Molly... can't... breathe." I said.
"Sorry dear. I've just missed you."
(A/N HERMIONES THOUGHTS WILL BE IN BOLD AND IN CAPITAL.)
YEAH RIGHT.
"I missed you too Molly." I said.
I WANT TO AVADA KADAVRA HER SO BAD.
"So how have you been?" Molly asked.
HOW HAVE I BEEN? HOW HAVE I BEEN? YOU KILLED MY PARENTS! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN?
"I've been great Molly how have you been?" I asked.
"Good good. Ginny dear how was it with Hermione?" She asked.
"It was great. They said I could stay for longer if I wanted and I accepted." She said.
"That's nice of them. How long are you staying here for?" She asked.
"Just a few days." Tonks said.
"Oh. Well you three are sharing a room with Ron and Harry." She said.
NO! NO! NO! NO! I MOST CERTAINLY WILL NOT BE SHARING A ROOM WITH THEM... THEM... FOUL LOTHESOME EVIL LITTLE COCKROACHES.
"That would be lovely Molly thanks." I said.
She walked off probably to do some cooking. I turned to the girls.
"What are we going to do?" I said.
"Well we just try and avoid them. Go to bed early. Get up Late. Stay in a different room to them during the day." Tonks said
"Great idea." Ginny said.
We headed up to our room.

We opened the doors. Potter and Weasle were sat on their beds talking about Quidditch. I hate that sport. But I have to act like I did a few months ago.
"Ginny, Mione, Tonks." The boys said together.
They both jumped up and hugged us all. We had to hug back.
I NEED A SHOWER IN BLEACH.
They were talking to us for hours before we went down to dinner and then went upstairs. We put up a silencing charm up. We could scream so loud and no one could hear us. We were talking for ages before we decided to get some sleep before the boys came in.

The next few days went pretty slowly but we managed to avoid Potter and Weasel as much as we could.

We were going home today and I couldn't wait. We were going after breakfast.

I got up and hopped in the shower and then got dressed. I made sure that I had everything packed into my bag before waking up Ginny and Tonks. I walked down to breakfast.
"Good morning Molly." I said.
NOT REALLY I HOPE SOMEONE PUTS POISON IN YOUR TEA.
"Good morning Hermione. Are you and the others ready and packed?" She asked.
"Yeah I am the others are checking if they have everything and then they are getting into the shower." I said.
"Ok. Sit down and eat." She said. I sat down on the chair and ate the toast in front of me. I drank a few mugs of coffee. Ginny and Tonks came down and ate. We all 'enjoyed' giving Molly a hug before we left.

We apperated outside of Malfoy Manor. I opened the door and all three of us were ambushed with hugs. Draco and Blaise followed by Lucius and Narcissa then Bella and Rudolphus and Severus Snape.

It was good to be back.