Chater 12

Hermione POV

After all of the death eaters flooed away, we all went back to Hogwarts. It was 5:30pm. We were gone that long? Man was I hungry. Me and Ginny walked into the Great Hall for dinner and a few heads turned our way.
We looked around and saw Draco and Blaise smiling at us. We sat on the end of the table and I grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill out of my bag and wrote.
Draco and Blaise,
Are we still on for the ROR at 10? We will tell you what happened.
Xx H.G & G.W xX
I charmed it over to them without getting caught. I looked over to them and they nodded. After dinner me and Ginny walked to the common room and talked for a few hours. It was 9:50 so we headed for The ROR. We got there before the boys so we got to sit on the couch instead of the floor.
"Does my face look really bad?" I said gesturing to a few cuts on my face.
"No. What about me?" Ginny asked.
"Nope. You look fine." I said.
The door opened and in walked Blaise and Draco. They came and hugged us from behind.
"So. What happened?" Draco asked.
"Well. The prophecy smashed. Potter tried to take on The Dark Lord himself until Dumbledore showed up and took over and I got to talk to your dad for a good half an hour when I was supposed to be getting 'tortured' by him." I said.
"How bad did it get?" Blaise asked gesturing to the cuts on both of our faces.
"Well it got to the point where Bella killed Sirius Black. And Mione nearly got Crucioed." Ginny said.
"Who nearly Crucioed you Mione?" Draco asked.
"It was Yaxley. But Tonks saved my arse." I said.
"Well you two need healing." Blaise said. "Those cuts could get infected."
The boys both got out their wands and fixed all of the cuts on our faces.
"Thanks guys." Me and Ginny said.
We talked for a bit longer and then decided to go to bed.
"Night guys." Me and Ginny said.
"Night girls." Draco and Blaise said.
We set off in our opposite ways.
When we got into our dorm we slipped on our pyjamas and got into bed.
"Night Ginny." I said.
"Night Hermione." Ginny said.

Time skip to the end of year holidays.

We were going home today and I haven't seen Narcissa in months and I haven't seen Bella, Lucius, Tonks or Rudolphus since the Ministry. Me and Ginny packed all of our things and headed down to breakfast. Blaise gave me my coffee like usual and we have started with hugs so I hugged them both. I sat at the Slytherin table and took a green apple Ginny next to me doing the same. We sat there for at least half an hour before we had to move to the Griffindoor table. Students began pouring. I was talking to Ginny about being excited for going home for a few months.

We all got into the train and us girls found an empty compartment. There was a knock at the door.
I got up and slid the door open to see Blaise and Draco. I let them in and locked the door pulling the curtains closed and putting a silencing charm up.
"So how are you two doing." Blaise asked sitting next to Ginny.
"We're good." Ginny replied
Draco sat down next to me.

About an hour into the journey I was asleep on Draco's shoulder and Ginny was asleep on Blaise's.

After another hour. We were all awake. These rides take forever.

When we got to Kings Cross Station we all grabbed our trunks and shrunk them down to fit in our pockets. I walked out with Ginny while the boys went to go and check if they had left any of their things in anywhere.
When we got off the train we went to the place where we meet Lucius, Narcissa, Bella and Rudolphus.
I ran and Hugged Narcissa and Lucius, Ginny hugged Bella and Rudolphus and then we swapped. Draco and Blaise came and hugged everyone and then we apperated home.
We talked about the rest of the school year. We have officially finished a bother year of Hogwarts. Only two more years to go. We talked and laughed and hugged. The holidays are going to be really fun.

A week later.

"Mione are you coming?" Draco asked.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Have you ever played Quidditch?" He asked.
"No." I replied.
"Do you want to?" He said.
"Yeah. Let's go." I said.
I've never really played Quidditch but I am pretty good at flying on a broom.
When we got there Ginny and Blaise were already flying around. This was gonna be fun.
"So it's me and Mione vs you two." Ginny said.
"Ok."
"I'll be a seeker." Draco said.
"I'm horrible at seeking." Ginny said.
"Fine. I'll be a seeker." I said.
"We played for a few hours until I finally caught the snitch making me and Ginny the winners. We played again because the boys thought that we were cheating. We beat them again. And again and again. We played at least 5 games in total. We won every game.
"You were cheating." Blaise said.
"No we weren't. Stop being a saw looser." I said. We all washed all of the mud away and put our pyjamas on and then went to bed.