Torn Between Two (Part 1)

Mafu whimpered softly in his room, his hands clutching the blankets tightly. He hates waking up like this, teetering near little space. Not when his girlfriend is coming over an hour later. He pushed his covers away and sat up, rubbing his eyes sleepily before glancing down to his pajamas. Maybe it is a bad idea to wear a raccoon onesie to bed.
         He grabbed his phone and called the first number on his speed dial, mumbling unintelligible words to himself as he waited for the man to pick up. "Hello?" His eyes widening and his heartbeat increasing, Mafu could only stutter out a hi after he heard the low voice.
         "What's wrong, bun?" The man asked, and Mafu whimpered at the nickname. "Please come over, dadd- Soraru-san," he whispered, and he could hear some shuffling, before Soraru spoke. "Aw, is baby bun alone?" He inquired, and Mafu nodded. "Yeah," he says softly, looking at the cupboard where he keeps his little space things sadly. "Kuro is coming over later but... Mafu dun wan' her over," Mafu says, getting out of bed and shuffling towards the bathroom.
         "Alright, baby bun, daddy is coming over right now. Go get ready for me?" Mafu hummed, and Soraru hung up, giving Mafu time to head to the bathroom to get ready for the day. After bathing, the albino padded back to his room with only a towel, and opened the cupboard. He picked a pastel pink sweater and blue shorts out, slipping them on and heading back out to wait for Soraru.
          He also texted Kuro, telling her that he had some plans today and that they couldn't spend the day together, but the only reply he got in response is a quick 'okay'. He frowned, but forgot about it completely as he picked the remote control up and turned the television on. The familiar tune of Poporo Penguin's theme song was heard and the boy giggles happily.

*°*

       Soraru locked his apartment, heading out quickly towards Mafu's house. On his way there, he heard moaning voices, and stopped outside the door, glaring at the door. "This isn't good," he mutters with a sigh. It would not be great for Mafu to listen to these voices.
         He shook his head and continued on his way. When he finally reached, he knocked lightly, and twisted the door knob when he received no response. It opened easily, and Soraru walked into the house, seeing Mafu on the couch. The albino was too engrossed in the movie to notice Soraru, and the older grinned slightly, deciding to creep up behind the little. He tiptoed to the little, leaning down and kissing Mafu's head. The little squealed happily, turning behind with a huge grin before throwing his arms around Soraru. "Daddy!" He laughed, and Soraru smiled back. "Hey bun," he whispers, kissing the crown of his little's head.     
         "Daddy, 'm hungry," Mafu pouts, and Soraru nods, gripping the albino's hand. "Lets go to the kitchen, daddy will whip something delicious for you, yeah?" Mafu nodded excitedly, kissing Soraru on the cheek. "Thank you!" He grins, and Soraru smiled.

"You're welcome, bun."

Finally back from being DEAD

-aru