My Cute Baby Boy [Part 7]

Mafu sat down in front of Soraru and picked up his fork and spoon, a smile etched on his face. "Eat up," Soraru said with a soft smile, resting his head on his arms. "Do you know how to eat?" He asked, and Mafu flushed. "Of course," he stammered. "I have to go out, I'll see you later," Soraru said, standing up and kissing Mafu on the forehead. "Must you really leave?" The albino pouted, and Soraru nodded. "I'm sorry," he mumbled and patted his head before taking his shoes and going out of the house.
He walked towards the cafe that Suzumu works in and went in just as a bunch of college students came out. He was lucky- usually Suzumu's shift ends right when the students are going in and they ended up going to another place to talk since the cafe was way too noisy.
"Sorarun!" Suzumu called as he came out of the employee room, his grin widening. "Suzumu." They found a nice seat and made themselves comfortable, and his best friend leaned forward. "So? How was Mafu-chan?" "He is fine," Soraru replied, and the male pouted. "Sorarun, You never let me meet that boy anymore." "You're annoying." "But we are friends since childhood." Soraru scoffed. "Wonder why I made the decision to remain as friends with you," he mumbled.
Suzumu overheard and smirked. "Would you want to be more than that?" He inquired slyly, and received a slap on the head as a respond. "Ow!" He shouted, glaring at the raven-haired male who simply sipped from his latte, looking innocent. "You started it," he said, glancing at his watch.
"Fine. Hey- there is a new shop opening, I think it's a toy shop. You wanna bring Mafu there?" "I'll think about it," was what Soraru answered, frowning. Would the albino like it? He sighed. Caring for a child is much harder than he thought. "How do you take care of a child?" He asked Suzumu, who nearly spit out his coffee. "What the fuck?!!" He screamed, and Soraru winced.
"Can you not?" He asked, feeling his face flame up. "I can do this! My best friend went and got a child and didn't tell me? What kind of friend are you?!!" He screeched, hurt. Soraru sighed. "I don't have a child. Don't be stupid, Suzumu." "Then?" "It is just something my cousin wants to know. She got married recently and she wants to know how to care for the child, before she... you know."
Suzumu gaped openly before humming. "Um. I would pamper them, and shower then with lots of love," he giggled, "and makes sure they are cared for, and understand the punishments given if they decided to break the rules. It is quite simple, really," he said as he crossed his arms. "I see," Soraru sighed out, and just as he stood up to go walk around with Suzumu, his phone rang.
The raven-haired male answered the phone lazily, and sighed. "Hello?" "Da-Soraru-san?" "Hmm?" Soraru frowned at Mafu's scared voice, completely ignoring the fact that Mafu almost called him daddy. "I... I came out...and Someone that I don't know... they touch my butt!!" Mafu cried into the phone, and Soraru sat up straighter, feeling as if someone poured scalding hot water down his back. "What?!!" He shouted, and ran out to the streets. "Mafu, tell me where are you now."
Mafu told where he is near; a middle school and a kindergarten. Soraru rushed towards the place he thinks Mafu is near- the kindergarten near their shared house. He went into the park and saw the albino, crying as he clutches a teddy bear to his chest. He is attracting stares from the kids and parents, and he seemed uncomfortable, but he can't seem to stop crying.

Soraru headed over to him, and touched Mafu slightly on his shoulder. He looked up, and his eyes widened with relief and fear. "Daddy!" He shouted, and Soraru cringed. Mafu didn't notice the sudden change in Soraru's behaviour, and hugged him. "I'm scared!" He cried out, and suddenly the raven-haired male is aware of all the eyes on him.
"It's okay, baby boy. Don't be scared. Daddy is here for you," he whispered, hugging him. For once, Soraru ignored the eyes and scooped him up. "Shh," he whispered again, and carried the sobbing albino back home.

For once, Soraru decided to take up the responsibility for Mafu.

A/N : Finally I'll start with the fluff, next chapter, or the one after! Chinese New Year is coming, are anyone excited???!

-Aru