My Cute Baby Boy [Part 10]

Soraru takes his phone and tugged Mafu along, before stopping to look at Mafu's clothes. "You have not changed yet...right?" Soraru sighed as the albino shook his head, sblushing. "I am sorry daddy!" Mafu cried out and Soraru pulled him back into their house. He dressed Mafu in a soft pink oversized sweater, with leggings and make the albino wear his white socks before putting his feet into a pair of white Converse.
He pulled Mafu into his car, putting his seatbelt on for him and savoring the sound of Mafu's giggle. He got into his own car, and pulled out of the parking lot, heading towards the nearby mall. "Daddy, can I buy stuffies there?" Mafu inquired, leaning in front a little. Soraru gave a small nod, and glanced over towards the albino. "Of course. Why not?" He smiled and when they reach, Mafu bounced down, an almost-permanent smile plastered on his lips.
"C'mon!" He shouted, and Soraru whispered, "inside voice," softly. Mafu instantly got it, blushing as he covers his mouth and mumbles out a sorry. I their than that, he was glued to Soraru's side, his hands always clinging to either Soraru's arm or side. When they reached the toys shop, the salesgirl smiled warmly at them.
"What would you like?" She asked, and Mafu smiled back happily. "A stuffy!" He cheered, and Soraru felt his face flame up. "Ah, your child?" The salesgirl asked Soraru, who merely just blushed and said nothing. "Yes, he is my beloved daddy!" Mafu cried out, hugging Soraru. Soraru squeezed back slightly, before indicating that they follow the salesgirl.

Soraru stood at the side as Mafu choose his soft toy, thinking about setting a new rule. Mafu ran back to him with a bright smile, and showed him his new toy. It was a rabbit, with a cute little bow. Soraru took Mafu's hand and led him to the counter, paying for the toy and bringing the albino to a restaurant nearby.
"Daddy, what should I call him?" Mafu asked, and Soraru hummed. "I'm not sure, baby, you are free to name him whatever you want." Mafu frowns, scrunching up his nose as he thinks. "How about Sora?" The raven-haired male gave a brief nod and replied, "That would work." Soon, the food came, and Soraru kept the toy away, feeding Mafu his food. Suddenly, their action was interrupted by a whistle. Soraru turned behind, and saw Hashiyan and Kashitaro, together with a totally mature-looking Amatsuki behind them.

"Pretty little angel you got there," Hashiyan teased, and Soraru flushed. Mafumafu ran over to Amatsuki, and both of them squealed like little kids. Soraru winced at the same time Kashitaro chastised Amatsuki about his 'punishment'. Instantly, the brunette let go of Mafu, sulking, and stalked off towards the direction of his favourite clothes shop. Hashiyan hits Kashitaro slightly on his arm before running towards Amatsuki.
"What happened?" Soraru inquired, and Kashitaro scowled. "Amatsuki did something wrong. I'm not going to elaborate." Kashitaro folded his arms across his chest, before scowling and looking over towards the direction of Amatsuki and Hashiyan. "I have to go guys, I'm still worried," Kashitaro grumbled and ran off.
"Can we go home?" Mafu asked childishly and Soraru nodded, letting the albino cling to his arm as they made their way home.

A/N : some shit filler I wrote bc it's Chinese New Year and I'm bored as hell. Btw this is boring. I'm sorry guys. I'm going through some big changes and I really hate it. The phase of a break up hurts like a bitch. Being aromantic and asexual is better, so I hope you guys enjoy this. Damn the writer's block and the stupid shit called hiatus. See you guys soon.

-Aru