My Cute Baby Boy [Part 4]

Once Mafu woke up, and noticed the presence of four males, and jerked awake. "Eh?" He muttered, confused. "Are you awake?" Kradness asked, and the albino nodded reluctantly. "Little or big?" Un:c asked from the floor, and Mafu screwed his eyes shut, thinking hard. "Since you're all here," he said, making sure his voice sounds strong and Big. "I'll go with big. What's wrong?"
"What will you do if Soraru-san doesn't want you?" Kradness asked, his eyes sad, and focused on the ground. The albino felt something sharp pierce his heart. "He won't," he tried to say confidently, but failed when he heard his own voice break. Amatsuki clicked his tongue. "You're asking way too insensitive, Krad!"
The brunette wrapped his arms around Mafu, comforting him. "He won't leave you, okay? Soraru-san won't do that." "Are you sure?" Mafu sniffles, and Un:c sighed. "He won't. Don't worry about it, Mafu."

In Luz's house.

Soraru laid on the couch, frowning at his phone's screen. He had searched up the meaning of a little and how to take care of them, but most if them are sexual and he does not want to be involved sexually with a guy that has the mentality of a kid. It makes him feel like he is raping a kid, no matter how much he love the albino.
Hashiyan saw him doing that, and jumped on him, startling him. "Ow, you asshole-" Soraru groaned, pushing the said male off him. "What you looking at- OOOOH YOU WANNA TAKE CARE OF MAFU DON'T YOU~" Hashiyan cooed into Soraru's eyes, which pretty much meant that it hurts. A lot.

Soraru shoved him off, and glared at him. "No, I don't!" He snarled, and Hashiyan looked mildly offended. "What do you mean?" He asked, and Soraru winced. "I don't mean it that way." Luz poked his head out, his eyes sleepy. "If you guys are talking about Mafu, wait for me." He darted into the bathroom and came back out exactly ten minutes after, looking fresh.
"So, spill." Just as Luz said that, Kashitaro came out from the kitchen, bringing a platter of food. "Breakfast? Sorry, Luz, I used your food supply." The light-haired male just shrugged and dug in, followed by the others after. After finishing their food, Soraru leaned back down. "Most of the things I saw in the internet are mostly sexual, and to be honest, I don't want to get involved sexually with him." "What?" Kashitaro questioned. "Why not? Aren't you in love with Mafu? You guys are dating, right?"
The raven-haired male flushed. "Not really." "You guys haven't date yet?!" The guys shouted in shock. Soraru winced and stared down at his plate. "No.." "What the hell," Luz gave Soraru a dull look. "Okay, whatever, why can't you guys date when he is your little?" Soraru sighed. "I don't know. Touching him feels like I'm molesting a child."
"Well. I would like to tell you that I fuck my Amatsuki good. And it makes him happy. And I don't feel like I'm raping him," Kashitaro said flatly, and Hashiyan turned red. "Kashi-!" "What? It's totally normal!" Soraru shook his head. "It's not that. It just feels weird. Like he is a fully-grown idiot, but he is acting like a child." "That's exactly the meaning of a little. You don't have to be involved sexually if you don't want to. You just have to take care of him. You know, like a daddy taking care of his child."
"I can't do that!" Soraru exclaimed, hiding his face in his hands. "Why not?" Hashiyan asked, confused. "I can't even take care of myself, how can I take care of him, for fuck's sake!?" "You can! We will teach you, idiot!" Soraru's face scrunched up suddenly. "What is it?" Hashiyan asked, and Soraru cocked his head, annoyed.

"So. Let's start with this daddy lesson."

A/N : lololol I love you guys btw- ah this book isn't getting lots of reads... But meh, I'LL CONTINUE UPDATING.
LOVE ME.

-Aru