My Cute Baby Boy [Part 12]

"Mafu, tell me what's going on?" Soraru pleaded, a hand clutching at Mafu's shirt, preventing him from going out the door. Again. Mafu have been leaving the house late at night, coming back home only in the morning for a week already. Soraru couldn't stand the smell of another man on the albino's clothes, but there it is, obvious and making Soraru mad.
"You wouldn't understand anything," Mafu replied in a steady tone, wiping the smudged eyeliner away. He had a hickey on his neck, something that sent Soraru into one of his burning rages and within seconds, he had Mafu pinned underneath him, a finger tracing the red mark.
"What's this?" Soraru breathed out, his voice earning a soft whimper from the albino underneath him. "Sora-" "-answer me. Answer your daddy." The sheer command in the voice made the younger shudder, tears starting to gather at the corner of his eyes. "A guy cornered me when I'm coming back from school," he stammered out, still sounding rather choked up.
"Is my baby the class slut now? Did you sleep with anyone, princess?" Soraru continued asking, his voice soft but deadly. If looks can kill, Mafu would be a puddle on the floor now. "N-no," the albino sobbed out, biting his swollen lips. "Are you lying?" Mafu shook his head violently, tears springing up.
Soraru scowled as he stood up, stepping away from Mafu. "I do wish you would tell me the truth," he said with a sigh and Mafu's eyes bored into him. "Tell me what went wrong..or..," the raven-haired male trailed off, but the unspoken threat hung in the air. Mafu shuddered. "I'm so-sorry, daddy," he whispered softly, and Soraru's shoulders relaxed slightly. He ruffled the albino's hair lightly. "Good boy."

*°*°*

The next day, Soraru drew Mafu to the couch, where they settled down, and Soraru placed his chin on top of Mafu's head. "Now, tell me what sent you into big space yesterday," he whispered and watched as Mafu's forehead crinkled. "It's nothing, daddy," Mafu whispers, rubbing his sweater paws together with a soft sigh. Soraru particularly likes seeing Mafu in his clothes, it exposes his collarbone and makes him look twice as sexy and fluffy.
"Are you okay, princess?" He asks, tracing circles on Mafu's exposed thigh, making the albio shudder a little. "A-ah, daddy!" Mafu moans a little, arching his back and a full smirk crept onto Soraru's lips. "Now tell your daddy what happened." Madu sighs again and turned towards the older male fully, straddling the male's lap. "My father wants me to go to America with him," he sighs out in a high-pitched voice. "I don't wanna leave you, daddy." He wriggled a little on his spot, missing the way Soraru's breath caught a little. "You won't," Soraru promises, pulling the albino close to him so that he can place a short kiss on Mafu's forehead. "We will visit you father tomorrow, okay?"

Mafu hesitated before nodding slightly, resting his head in the crook of Soraru's neck. "Okay, daddy."

A/N : I have been dead for a long time. I sincerely apologize. More updates will be coming HOPEFULLY, thank you for reading this book, I really enjoyed writing this book (when I have no writer's block, of course) anyway, do look forward for more updates as I will be going on a vacation, hopefully I will have time to write something!

-Aru