My Cute Baby Boy [Part 18]

A/N : SORRY FOR THE SPAM!!! I saw something wrong with the chapter numberings, and I decided to republish all the chapters IM SO SORRY HERE IS AN UPDATE PLZ FORGIVE ME btw Mafu's new song is lit

Soraru's hand slowly traveled upwards, pushing Mafu's shirt up and pulling it over his torso. He kissed the younger's neck, sucking on the skin lightly before licking it over with his tongue. Mafu moaned lewdly, before shutting up, eyes wide. "Did I just do that, Soraru-san?" He whispered, his voice hoarse, and Soraru smiled. "In bed, baby, call me daddy."
He then proceeded to pull Mafu's boxers down, leaving the skirt on. He leaned down to suck on Mafu's nipple, playing with the other with another hand. Mafu keened loudly, wanting more. Soraru smirked, hovering over Mafu's almost naked body with lusty eyes. "Why am I the only one naked?" Mafu whined, and Soraru's smirk widened.
"Why so greedy, baby?" He teased, a hand drawing circles on Mafu's inner thigh. The albino threw his head back and moaned, his voice growing louder by the passing second. When Soraru licks his inner thigh, a spot so close to his hard erection, Mafu sobs, covering his face with his hands.
"Are you okay?" Soraru asked immediately, crawling up to pull the albino's hands away. Mafu just nods, unable to form coherent words. "Please... just fuck me," he made out between pants and Soraru's eyes glinted. He merely just went back to his previous spot, which is between Mafu's legs, and spread them open wider, before taking in the albino's cock.
"A-ah!" Mafu closes his eyes, pleasure hitting him in waves. Soraru sucked on his erection hard, giving it kitten licks from now and then, before taking him fully into his mouth. Mafu shuddered at the sensation, and moaned out Soraru's name when he felt himself close. Soraru pulled away then, and smiled at Mafu, licking the precum that had gathered at the albino's tip.
With another breath, Soraru took him into his mouth again, sucking him until Mafu comes with a shout. Soraru swallowed his cum down, pulling away with a lewd sound. Mafu laid back down, his skin flushed. Soraru stood up and wiped the cum away, before disappearing into the bathroom. He came back out with a towel, and begun wiping Mafu down with it.
He made sure that Mafu was asleep when he brings him into the bedroom, and covered him up before heading back out. He sat down on the couch, and texted Kashitaro.

To Kashi:
I think I destroyed Mafu's purity.

Also u should watch what Amatsuki is teaching mafu, I think he tells everything to mafu.

From Kashi:
Idk what u saying

To Kashi:
Why would u use a cock ring?
Mafu told me Amatsuki told him u did that.

From Kashi:
I'll teach him. Btw U HAVE SEX WITH MAFU?

To Kashi:
He said he wanted it.

His phone pinged with a bunch if messages from Kashitaro, but he just set it aside on the coffee table, and walked into the bedroom, sliding under the covers with Mafu. He slung an arm over Mafu's figure, and the albino snuggled closer to him for warmth. Soraru sighed in bliss.

Oh, how I love him.

A/N : there will be a plot twist soon anyway idk whether I like nqrse rap or sing more, I think I love him so much it hurts gaaah btw soraru and mafu playing mario and soraru's cute scream is goalss

-Aru