0

When you move away from your family into a small house north of Sydney that was cheap for the size you would expect something bad, a shattered window, broken doors? Nope just a Demon.

Luke died as he turned 21, hit by a school bus and tossed into a river causing him to die drowning.

His family was traumatised after the horrid event and moved south not speaking a word of the incident or even visiting the grave but he didn't leave, he couldn't. He just sits in the window on the top floor and stares at all the cars driving by and the rare teenagers that would skate and ride their bikes by the cornfield.

Until one day a moving truck parked outside and a smirk turned upwards on his face, a young girl with black hair and grey eyes got out of her car and took the key out of her pocket before shoving it in the rusty lock. The door flew open the air was filled with dust particles.

"Home sweet home." She said as he rubbed his palms together, he knew he wouldn't let this slide, he knew he would fuck around with her to try to get her out but she simple let the things slide as she painted the walls and replaced the old furniture and put the old old photos in a box in the attic but kept 1 single photo framed with a dark polished frame.

A photo of 17 year old Luke Robert Hemmings.