Sacrifice

-Gwen POV-

No. This can not be happening. Noah is becoming a vampire, how are we supposed to get out of the Voltori castle now? He is in a paniful state. I feel cold arms hug around me, I turn around to see its dad I hug him back and cry on his shoulder.

"We need to leave now, before anyone finds us. Emmet, Edward and Jasper. Pick Noah up and get him out as soon as possible." Carsile says.

We do what he says and head out the door, but it was too late. Everyone from the Volturi were infront of us with mum getting ready to snap her neck.

-------------

-Ej POV-

There stood my mother, her neck about to be snapped if we did the wrong move.

"Now now. It's time to make a deal" Marcus says.

Gwen steps foward.

"I'll go with you, just leave my family alone"

"Oh no, not that kind of deal Guinevere. We will be doing a sacrifice, one of you die for Bella's life" Aro tells us.

"I'll do it" Edward says.

"No Edward!" Bella yells.

"EVERYONE JUST STOP" Jennifer yells. "I'll do it"

I run to her and tell her no, she gives me a kiss on the lips and says "I love you".

She signals Uncle Emmett and Jasper to come to me and grab both of my arms to hold me down. I struggle to free my self to save Jennifer, but it was no use. We start walking out of the room but I still try to struggle free. We reach to the door and I hear a snap.

She's gone. Jennifer is actually gone.

Yeah, that was a short chapter but I really wanted to leave it on that cliffhanger. What is gonna happen next? Please vote, comment, share this story and follow me :)

wanheda46