Join the Volturi

THE NEXT DAY

-Ej POV-

Last night was such a disaster, Gwen ruined everything. Being her nosey self, she snuck into Carlisle office and found out that they were researching about us. I mean, that is a bit too far but I really like Jennifer. 

I head down stairs from my room to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Hey have you seen Gwen or Ness anywhere?" I hear a voice ask.

I turn around to see mum,

"Ness went to see Jacob last night and would be back by morning, and Gwen I don't know."

Suddenly, mum and I get a sniff of Gwen. Speak of the devil. She comes walking in with a beanie on

"Freeze Gwen" mum says.

She walks towards her and rips of the beanie, under it was her hair dyed pink on the end. She's in deep shit now.

"GUINEVER ROSEMARY SWAN, WHAT IS THIS?!" she yells.

"Ej told me that you said I could" she replied.

"Wait what? I didn't" I say, I read her mind. Great she's black mailing me I have to take the blame and she'll keep quite about.

"I thought I could get her in trouble." I reply.

"EDWARD-JACOB CHARLIE SWAN, I did not expect this behaviour from you. Your grounded for 2 weeks while you Gwen are grounded for 1."

I then hear the door open

"Hey guys I'm home..." Renesmee walks in to see a pink haired Gwen, a very angry mum and a innocent yet in trouble Ej.

"Im not gonna ask" she continues and walks out of the room

----------------------

 -Gwen POV-

A FEW HOURS LATER

I walk into the woods to clear my head and I see Noah jogging through the woods, damn those abs. I then suddenly hear a mountain lion start creeping up on him while he sits down and has a break. Shit. It then suddenly pounces while I jump in the middle between the mountain lion and Noah. I show him my teeth and he runs away.

"I knew there was something different about you" he says "what are you?"

"Your not afraid?" I ask.

"I am only afraid of losing you"

I smile and tell him to walk with me. I tell him my whole life story from the day I was born till now.

"So sparkle huh?"

I laugh "Yeah but only with full vampires"

I hear a twig snap and I turn around. I see a figure quickly hide behind a tree.

"You know what. I better head home I'll see you tomorrow at school hey?" I tell him.

He gives me a nod and I kiss him on the cheek and walk away. I turn around to make sure he is gone so I can see who is following me. 

"COME OUT! NO USE HIDING ANYMORE I'VE SEEN YOU" I yell.

A man walks out

"Hello, I'm Aro Volturi. I have heard a lot about you and your family."

Ahhhh mum has told me about him.

"I was hoping you can join the Volturi. You have a unique gift."

I just laugh "Sorry thats just hilarious, that ain't going to happen"

"Well it is going to happen, Jane come out here please"

Jane comes out with Edward, my heart starts pump 10 times faster then it was before. I hate him but he is still my father.

"Ah so you do really care about him even though you hate him at the same time."

"Shutup you freak"

"Okay then, join the Volturi and your fathers life will be spared"

"Father?" Edward questions.

"Oh he doesn't know?" Jane says.

"SHUTUP I'LL GO WITH YOU."

"Perfect. Follow me dear Gwen and Jane follow us after you let Edward go."

Are runs off and look at Edward,

"Tell my family I love them please. And I mean tell the Cullen's too." I then run off into the distance.

Ohhhhhh what will happen next? Vote and follow me :)

wanheda46