37

A/N: I got over 1k more reads in a day wth?? You guys are amazing!

Michael ended up giving Sadie his number for a reason unbeknownst to him, but he just went with it.

Either way, she was a lot nicer than most of the people at his school, so he didn't worry too much.

Maybe, when Jeremy got out of the hospital, the three of them could play video games together.

Now that Michael thought about it, that might not work out too well, considering Sadie reminded Michael of Christine before she completely changed.

Of course, a lot of the girls at school were as bubbly as Christine was, so Michael wasn't worried. Instead, since he couldn't go to the hospital that day, Michael called Jeremy.

"Hey Jeremy, I missed youu," Michael spoke in a singsong voice, which was highly amusing to Jeremy.

Jeremy acted as if he was grumpy since he just woke up. When he told Michael this, his attitude softened when Michael started apologizing at a rapid pace.

"It's okay Michael, I forgive you," Jeremy spoke quietly to soothe Michael, which was much appreciated. Michael got really anxious when people were mad at him, but he lightened up when he realized Jeremy was kidding.

Michael coughed a little bit as he choked on his water, laughing at himself after the fact. "Anyways, there was a new student today, and get this- she likes Apocalypse of the Damned!"

"Really? So we aren't the only nerds at school now?"

Michael shrugged, though Jeremy couldn't see him. "Guess not!"

"I am so ready to get out of this place, only a week left and I'm out of here!"

The line went silent as the two ran out of things to say. Jeremy spoke up again. "Shoot, I have to go to therapy again, wish me luck!"

Michael inwardly groaned at the mention of therapy, he knew how terrible Jeremy's therapist was. "Alright, goodbye Jeremy. Mahal kita!"

Jeremy blushed, the nurse giving him a slightly strange look.

"Mahal din kita," Jeremy responded before the line went dead.

-

That week of school went pretty fast, maybe it was because Michael had someone else to talk about nerd stuff with. He and Sadie still sat with Rich and Jake on the days where they didn't sneak off to make out somewhere, but most of the time, Sadie was better company.

Jeremy had one more day at the hospital. He planned on visiting Michael's house as soon as he got out, considering it was the one place Jeremy missed the most.

Michael, being the extra person he was, planned a surprise party for his boyfriend.

He invited Rich, Jake, and Sadie, as well as a few of their other friends who Jeremy hasn't seen in forever.

Michael really hoped Jeremy got along with Sadie, because it would be pretty awkward if he didn't. Of course, Jeremy wanted to meet Sadie as he told Michael the other day.

Michael couldn't visit on Saturday because he was buying way more food than necessary for the few people coming to the party, but it would probably be eaten knowing their friends.

He made up a lame excuse for Jeremy, who obviously bought it, as oblivious as he was.

Michael, again, just wanted everything to be perfect.

He was out of breath from the large amount of balloons he blew up, so he took that as his cue for him to sleep.

He was so excited for Jeremy.

-

"Okay you're going to Middle Borough High School, right?"

Sadie nodded her head in response to Christine's question.

"So far, I've made Michael suffer the least, let's change that. I want you to start being friends and then later coax him to break up with Jeremy. If you threaten to hurt him if he doesn't, he probably wouldn't care. If you threaten to hurt Jeremy, though, Michael will do anything for you.

A/N: It's super short, sorry guys, I have stuff planned.