Epilogue Pt.2

I'm sooooo sorry. I'm so confusing, I just really wanted to make a wedding chapter. Enjoy. This is my last chapter, maybe, ya, so, ENJOY AND THANK YOU SOOO MUCH.
Yours truly
-Carolyn, oh my god, nothing makes me sadder than finishing a book. *sniff sniff* thank you soo much, Peace, Now bye before I cry.

Wedding vows

"Adrien, I've loved you since we met eyes, not that I really showed it. We have definitely been through some life or death situations and got through, and I'm so glad to be here, holding my hands in yours, looking into your loving eyes knowing that we'll be alright, thank you for everything, I really do love you."

Marinette bit her lip to hold back tears, happy ones of course. She was finally going to marry Adrien. She meant every word she mentioned in her vows, and she loved Adrien soo much, she was so close to crying, that her knees even started to shake when Adrien said his vows.

Adrien's whole body was shaking, especially his hands as he held his cards that read his wedding vows.

"Marinette, your hair is as dark as night, your pretty blue ball eyes. I wonder who you are, beneath that strong disguise." By now, Adrien had stopped looking at the cards, he had rehearsed these words so much, that he remembered every word. He confidently smiled as he looked into the eyes of the girl who he truly loved and continued on. "Everyday we see each other, I hope that you'll be mine. Together our love could be so true... Please, will you be my wife?" Adrien held his breath.

Oh my gosh, I actually remembered the words, Adrien thought.

Marinette couldn't help it. Her dam just broke and her tears came rushing out. Her lip quivered, her knees shook, and she fell towards Adrien crying as he held her in his loving arms, smiling as the priest went on.

"The poem, you memorized it?" Marinette managed to ask in between sobs.

"By heart."

...

"Do you, Adrien take Marinette to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest's loud voice rang throughout the building.

"I do."

"Do you Marinette, take Adrien to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do!" 

"You may no-"

He was cut off by Adrien's lips touching Marinette's. The crowd applauded, and everyone lived happily ever after, or did they?

Nah, they did.

The end

I know, sappy right? Well whatever, comment if you want another one, Thank you so much, PEACE

-CAROLYN K.

Edit. Ew, that AN was so fnekjbajsdnl

This is many months after I completed my book. I just wanted to say thank you for over TWENTY THOUSAND READS! I never would've thought that MY writing would become so popular! Thank you so much everyone!

-Carolyn K