Chapter eight (trapped)

"LADYBUG!"

Chat noir motioned for ladybug to come to him.

"So we're facing Sunny day, she has fire and ice powers. Where do you think her akuma is?"

Ladybug and Chat noir peeked there heads so that they could see Sunny day.

"Her bracelet." Ladybug said confidently. 

"I agree. So, how are we gonna do this?"

Ladybug smiled, well, it looked more like a smirk.

"LUCKY CHARM!"

In ladybug's hand was a smoke bomb.

"What can you do with that?" asked Chat, obviously clueless.

Ladybug looked around, her smile growing even bigger.

"I've got an idea."

...

"Ladybug, Chat noir?" Sunny day said in a sing song voice, "WHERE ARE YOU!"

"Right here!" Ladybug replied in a sing song voice.

Sunny day whipped around in her direction.

"CATACLYSM!"

Chat noir leaped at sunny day and ladybug used her smoke bomb, kept some dust and a shard of glass in her yoyo (cause she can do that in this story) and caught up to him.

"Nuh uh uh!"

Sunny day wagged her fingers and blasted them at a tree using wind. Chat noir cataclysmed the tree, sighing afterwards at how wasteful that was. Sunny day lifted up the earth where Chat noir and Ladybug were with one hand, while the other one shot wind towards the ground so that she was flying along side them.

"You have wind and earth powers too?" asked Ladybug.

"Yep, and you are frozen too?"

"Wha-"

They couldn't finish their sentence 'cause Sunny day surrounded them with ice so thick, you couldn't see anything and the tempreture dropped very quickly.

"THEIR MIRACULOUSES YOU DIMWIT!" Screamed an obviously frustrated Hawkmoth.

"Don't worry, I'll get them when those two are unconscious."

Sunny day and Hawkmoth sneered.

"Great idea."

Sunny day dramatically walked towards the empty streets toward all the houses.

"Watch out! A Sunny day is coming..."