Chapter four (The theory)

Marinette, school time, (getting ready to walk to school)

"OHHH, I can't wait to see Adrien today." Marinette sighed to Tikki staring, at all her pictures of Adrien plastered on her wall. Marinette sighed happily, saying goodbye to her parents and heading out the door.

"Marinette, you might not see him all day." stated Tikki. "An Akuma can come at anytime."

"Well, anyone can see that I'm ladybug, hide Tikki!" said Marinette smiling and waving at a staring stranger.

"Just keep an eye out, this peace is unnecessary and suspicious." said Tikki peaking her head out of Marinette's bag.

"HIDE TIKKI!" said Marinette a bit louder than she expected as she walked into school.

All the kids stared at her blushing face for some time but then went right back to what they were doing, chattering about stuff.

"Sorry Marinette." said an embarrassedTikki hiding a bit more. Marinette walked into class, followed by Adrien scowling at his jacket.

"Wait..." whispered Tikki as her eyes lit up as they did when she had a theory.

"What?" asked Marinette innocently.

"Nothing." said Tikki slipping into Marinette's bag. "Nothing at all."

By now Tikki was smirking and had a big grin on her face.