C H A P T E R 1 0

Cheyenne **

I woke up on an unfamiliar couch. I was confused. I looked around the room, which was nice but still unfamiliar. How long was I asleep for? Then Sandy walked in.

"You've been out for a couple days longer than expected, due to some of the head trauma you wen through just a couple weeks before. You weren't fully healed. But I healed you completely while you were sleeping." She explained to me.

"Uhm thank you.. did you-" I stopped talking. Thinking about breaking the bond made my heart pump fast. Almost like I was hyperventilating, but I wasn't.. if that makes sense. Why was my heart pumping so fast?

"Break the bond? Oh of course not. I'm not stupid." He laughed and sipped her tea.

"What do you mean? I told you that's what I wanted. What the hell did you cut out hands open for? You told Marcus that was a faster way." I grew angry now. But not angry enough to turn into a wolf. My wolf was calm. She was happy the bond wasn't broke.

"Matthew would've killed me. A stubborn little boy and girl isn't worth my whole life. I've been a live for too long to let it all go now. I'm still growing and finding new things. I'm not ready to leave." She laughed again.

"So what was the whole point of cutting out hands?" I asked again.

"I made the bond stronger. Marcus woke up a couple hours after the ritual. Normally if it's a few hours later, you'll forget everything. The brain and body doesn't have enough time to processe what happen. Like your body does. You probably remember every detail of that day." She wasn't lying. I do. I remember every syllable said to the speck of dust on the counters. 
"You should've seen Marcus, he seen your slumped body being carried out of the house, he almost died." She laughed o herself. I don't know what she finds so funny out of this whole situation, cause it's not funny.
"We gave him shit like you went into a coma cause you were so heart broken. That boy is so gullible sometimes. But on a real note, he's been going crazy without you. He admited he needs you now." She finished explaining.

"So he wants to claim me?" My heart warmed up.

"Yes. You can find your way back to him though. Or not, it's all up to you. But if you do, good luck."

"What do you mean 'find?'" I was confused.

"Marcus and his pack are in Wisconsin."

"Which is where we are.. right?" She looked to the side and sipped her tea again. She thinks this is a game. My wolf was angry now.
"Where am I?" I growled at her. I looked outside and it was all forest.

"We're in Oregon." My heart stopped. Oregon? Who lives in Oregon? I forget about that state half the time.

"We're where?" I yelled.
"Why the hell are we here?" I yelled again.

"Because, we did it for Marcus to show he really can't live without you. Especially since I strengthened the bond."

"He already knows he can't live without me. He's just stubborn! You're stupid. Stupid. You're a waste of time and space! Marcus goes crazy every time I'm not around him, he ignores it though. That's what you don't understand. You moved me for nothing! Moved me away from the last family I had, my bestfriend and my mate, for nothing!" I growled in her face. She was terrified.

"Luna please I'm sorry, I thought it would be a good idea." She was terrified.

"You thought wrong." My wolf took over my human body and snapped her neck. The witch fell to the floor, limp. I looked at my hands. What did I just do? My wolf! What did she just do. I dropped down next to the witch.

"Wake up please." I shook her body and felt for a pulse. He body was pale as paper. It became cold quickly too. I just killed someone... I'm alone and I just killed someone. Oh my god.. what am I going to do?

I leaned back against the couch, still on the floor, and cried. I just killed somoneone. I don't know what to do with the body. I'm scared and lost. I wanna wake up from this dream...

I calmed down after 10 minutes of straight crying. I searched for my phone. It was on the counter in the kitchen. I didn't know who I should call. My brother, my bestfriend, my mate or mates father. I was clueless. Still in shock.

I knew I wanted to call Marcus but I felt like I need to call Matthew. I dialed his number and I began to ring.

"Cheyenne! Your up." Matt said excited.

"Matt.." I started.

"Cheyenne what's wr-" I heard Marcus in the back. I couldn't hear what he exactly was saying though.
"You killed the witch.." I burst into tears.

"I don't know what to do. I'm lost and alone and scared." I balled my eyes out on the phone.

"Just breath. You don't know where you're at at all?" It was Marcus's voice that came through the phone now.

"No, she just said we were in Oregon. That's all." I cried.

"Just stay calm. I want you out her body in the basement. Vacuum anywhere where you've been. Clean that out and throw it in the trash, take the trash out and bleach anything you touch. No hair or finger prints. No one will know it was you." You can tell he's done this before.

"I can't put her body in the basement. I can't.." I told him.

"You're going to do what I said to do Cheyenne." His voice was stern, but not in a rude way.

"Ok.."

"I'll be there soon. Stay in the house and don't come out, okay?" He said.

"Okay.."

"I love you. I'll be there as soon as I can." He then hung up. He said he loves me. It's not a time to be all happy and joyful but I was. But I need to do something with this body...

Marcus **

I was sitting in my study going crazy. The witch took my mate. I started remembering everything that happen a day after the ritual. It broke my heart looking back, Cheyenne really was trying to get the bond to be broke. Luckily the witch didn't though. Cheyenne is my true mate. I know this now. I was blind and stupid and stubborn. I hate myself for the past. But for now I can honestly say I do love Cheyenne.

I was looking through some papers when all the sudden I got like a vision. Cheyenne was angry. She stood up and snapped the witch's neck. My body got cold for her. Brooklyn isn't like that. She's a sweet innocent girl. Wouldn't even harm a bug. I remember the first time I killed someone. For me it's different. I grew up around them things. It made me feel powerful. And in the wolf culture, that's something that makes you powerful.

I got up and went down stair. My dad was already on the phone. I could hear cheyenne's voice.

"Cheyenne killed the witch." I told him. He was extremely stunned by what I said. He needed clarification from Brooklyn. He didn't even believe me. I don't blame him though. I wouldn't if someone told me that...

I just need to find her and get her home safe. I know she's scared and wants to come home. I need her home....