C H A P T E T 5.

Cheyenne**

I dropped the glass and it fell on the floor.

"Exactly. Cause you love. Me your to stobern to realize that. If that rogue was actually after your family your gunna feel the same way as him. With us together or is not together. That just how the bond goes. So either stop trying to let me go or break the bond some how , Cause your gunna loose me forever. And we both know we both can't live without each other. " I said. I got up and walked upstairs to my room.

britney**

"I'm even scared to go look." Matthew said.

Then we heard the door open the slam shut. Marcus comes running down the stairs.

"Brandon , go clean up my mess." Marcus said. My breath was sharp. I wanted to cry.

"You killed my best fucking friend!" I yelled while they yelled.
"You killed your mate!"

"What no? She's up in her room. She slammed her glass down pissed off." He said. We all breathed finally. Thank god.

Cheyenne came running down the stair with her stuff.

"In leaving. Britney maybe we can hang out soon. But I'm going back." she said as tears threatened to come out her eyes.

"What no?" Everyone said beside Marcus. I think he utterly shocked but never showed.

"Goodbye." She said as a tear escaped her eye. I got up and hugged her.

"Please Cheyenne I need you. your my bestfriend." I cried in her shoulder.

"So does my brother. You have Andrew. We can always hang whenever." She said.

Cheyenne**

"Bye." I said and in hugged her. Then that's it i just walked away.

"Call me when you get home! It's dark. Rogues could be out." She said. Marcus and Matthew looked at eachother but Marcus acted like it was nothing.

I was in the middle of the woods. I see the territory line when all the sudden.

"Hello Luna." a guy said coming out of no where with a few other wolfs.

"Wrong girl." I said.

"No. He may not want you but he does. Which makes you want me more!" He yelled. I screamed as he jumped on top of me in wolf form making me hit my head knocking out.

Marcus **

She's gone. She's really gone. I fucked up.
I threw the cup that was in my hands into the sink in the kitchen making it shatter.

"I told you." Andrew said.

"I know." I said. Then there was a blood hurdling scream from in the woods. I felt pain. I kept like blacking out for a few seconds.

"Guys she isn't answering her phone." Britney yelled.

"She's knocked unconscious right now. I yelled. I ran out the house into wolf for to try to find her scent. It's stopped on a rock. Where blood was and some of her hair. What have I done ..

Cheyenne **

I woke up with gause on my head. I was Laying down in an olive room on a burnt red couch.

"Morning." A guy that almost resembled Marcus a little said.

"W-who are you?" I asked moving as far away from him on the couch as possible. He was sitting on a different chair. But that was a bad idea cause I got light headed.

"Marcus's brother."