C H A P T E R 9

Cheyenne **

It's been a few weeks since I have left Marcus. My wolf was hurting so much. I don't care. I hate Marcus so much.
'No you don't' my wolf spoke. I just rolled my eyes. I'm not in the mood for her today. I currently live alone now.

My brother found his mate while I was gone. I'm so happy for him. I was currently watching some tv, when I heard a knock on my front door. When I got up to open it I seen Matthew standing there. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Hello." I said.

"Cheyenne we really need you at the back house. You're the only one able to calm Marcus. He's been freaking out lately. Stressed out to the max. We think another pack is going to attack.." He was scared.

"Your son said he can take care of everything on his own. What you want me to do? His pack is huge. I'm sure you guys will be fine. Now if you don't mind I'm busy watching a movie." I said about to shut the door but he stopped it.

"Cheyenne please.." He practically begged.
"If you come I will tell you why Marcus doesn't want a mate." He hesitantly said.

"Get in here." I said not hesitating. It's been eating me alive. I need to know.

"I'm guessing Anthony, Marcus's younger brother filled your head with lies. He always does. The real story is that yes Anthony's mom mated with me. But Marcus's mom and I mated together way before I met Anthony's mom. So I decided to keep her from the heart break I would 'be with her'. Which is when we had Anthony. After 10 years of Anthony being alive he figured everything out. So did Marcus. I had to kill Anthony's mom. While I was doing that he ended up killing Marcus's mom." His eyes teared up.
"Marcus doesn't want a mate because he thinks the same thing will happen with him. Marcus and I are so much a like Cheyenne. You really have no idea. He's a spittin image of me when I'm was growing up. We like and do the same things. He's scared that whole thing will happen to him. Which it kind of already has. Another girl came along way before you. Marcus thought she was his mate. But after a while he got bored and didn't like her anymore. He had a witch break her bond with him. Which it worked. When you break the bond it's like moon goddess gives you another mate. It's weird but good. She's moved on. But after that incident girls thought he was still single so they tried to convince him that they were his mate. So he still doesn't want to get attached to you because he doesn't know if you're being for real about the mate thing or not." He explained.

"But that doesn't make sense. His wolf would know. Our wolfs have a bond." I said.

"He's stubborn. He's had his heart broken a lot. That's why he's 'heartless', as they say, now." He told me.

"Who's the witch?" I asked.

"Sandy Everton. Wh-" he stopped.
"Cheyenne you wouldn't." He said.

"Marcus felt the bond though." I said changing the subject real quick.

"I don't know for sure but, I think he's scared that he's the only one that feels it."

"But why would I wanna pretend to be his mate? He almost killed my brother!" I said angry at the thought.

"Cause he almost killed your brother. With you being his mate, Marcus wouldn't lay a finger on any of your family. That's when his wolf would fully take over if he tried." Matt explained.

"It makes sense but it doesn't Matthew.. I just don't get it." I said to myself. Matt placed a light hand on my back.

"I know. Neither do I. That's just how he is now. But Cheyenne we really need you. Please come back. Atleast think about it." He pleaded.

"I will think about it." I said. Matthew smiled and nodded. We soon said our goodbyes as he left.

Now this Sandy Everton witch. I need to find out where she is. Like I said. I'm not returning unless I have a witch...

About two hours later of searching I finally found out where she lived. It was still only 2:00 in the afternoon. I decided to stop to pay her a visit. She was a lot closer then I thought.

When I got to her house I knocked on the door. A brown skinned lady in maybe her mid 60's answered the door.

"Cheyenne rose. I've heard of you." She smiled.
How the fuck?

"Um yea..?" I awkwardly said.

"What can I do for you? Please come in." She said letting me come in. We sat at her little wooden kitchen table. She handed me a cup of tea.

"I mated with Marcus. I don't think I have to explain who he is. I heard you broke a girls bond with him before. But this time he mated back with me. I need to break that bond." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"He doesn't care for me Sandy. He litteraly said he doesn't need me. He's focused on his pack more then me. I'll let him find a new mate. But I will not be rejected and placed out. I want to grow up with someone. Grow old sitting on the porch with my husband watching the pack do their stuff. But never just be alone forever." I pleaded.

"Marcus has always been hard headed. Have you atleast tried with him?" She asked.

"I feel like I've been trying for months Sandy.. I can't take it anymore. My wolf is killing both of us." I said.
'Um how bout mostly me! You don't hardly care!'
I rolled my eyes at my wolf.

"I will do it. Let's go." She said. That was easy. Shoot I thought I had to write a five paragraph essay, 40 slide power point and 10 facts on the whole thing. We got up and we left.

We just walked there. And let me tell you! The looks on the faces of the boarder patrol was in shock. They knew the only reason I was there with Sandy.

When we got to the main pack house we walked right in. Brittney, Andrew, Brandon, Matthew and Marcus were all standing or sitting right there. When they seen sandy their mouths dropped. They all know who Sandy is. Everyone does. Marcus's face was the worst. He was in utter shock.

"I told you when I return I will be here with a witch.." I paused.

"Cheyenne no.." Brittney interrupted.

"To break the bond." I finished.

"You wanna break the bond?" Marcus was almost hesitant to ask.

"Let's see if this bond really does, well will had, existed." I said. I was proud of myself being brave.

"Cheyenne this isn't what I meant when I said to come back." Matthew said.

"But this is what I meant." I said.

"Come on children into the dinning room. Let's begin this process." Sandy said. Everyone piled in there. Only Marcus and I sat at the table though.

"Cheyenne stop." Brittney said. I ignored her.

"Alright I'm going to cut your palms and I need you to put your hands on his hands so the blood touches." Sandy instructed. Not even giving me a warning she cut both of my hands open. It stung.

"I don't remember doing it like this." Marcus said.

"This is a faster way my boy. I have things to do too." Sandy said. Marcus and I put our hands together. She started saying a ritual. Most of the words were Latin so I couldn't under stand. She then got out this drink for the both of us to drink.

"When drinking this look eachother both in the eyes. You both will fall into a deep slumber for the next hour to two days." She said as she poured it into my mouth then Marcus's. I started feeling really dizzy. Like I was drunk. I got scared a bit. Marcus and I were still holding hands.

"It will all be better when you wake up." Is the last thing I heard before I fell into my deep deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~

How did you guys like it?
I have big things coming soon. I hope you guys are ready for this rollercoaster to begin. I've Litteraly been so inspired lately!