C H A P T E R 2.

Marcus
22
6'5
________

Marcus p.o.v**

I practicly rejected her. I don't need her. But my whole body craves her touch and to hold her but I tell myself to stop.

When we got home Brandon and Andrew along with everyone else was like 'what the hell.'

"You left your mate." Andrew said.

"So did you." I told him.

"She'll be here don't worry." I nodded.

"Bro you need her. You'll go crazy with out her." Brandon said.

"I don't need anyone but my pack." He said. Then my dad burst through the door.

"Where is she? I wanna meet her." My dad and step mom were all excited.

"He left her." Andrew said.

"You left your mate too so shut the fuck up." I yelled at him.

"Yea well at least she's gunna be here soon. I already talked to her." Andrew said. I rolled my eyes.

"You rejected her?" My father yelled. I didn't answer cause he already knew it.

"What's wrong with you! You was never like this before." He yelled at me. I just walked upstairs to my office. I have pack stuff to worry about. Except I could think about that.

I kept feeling sad for some reason. But I wasn't sad. Shit. I forgot , as long as I'm not with my mate I feel what she feels. I hope she isn't a little baby and gets all depressed. I just started trying to do work. All the sudden I was angry then calmed. Why are girls like this? Their emotions change every second.

I was filling out some paper work when I got nervous. Which made me actually nervous.
'Go check on her. She could in danger right now.' My wolf yelled at me.

'No. She's a big girl she can handle her shit herself.' I snapped back.

What if she's really in danger though. Why is the mate bond so strong? Then everything was okay.

'Told you everything was okay.' I said to him.

'For now.' My wolf yelled. He can be a real big dick sometimes.

I couldn't consintrate with her feeling running through me. I missed her like crazy though. She was so beautiful if anything happens to her I don't know what I would do. I got up and ran down stairs. My wolf got the best of me.

"Where you going?" Andrew asked. I just walked out and mind linked him saying 'none of your business'. I staid in the woods outside her house. She looked to be folding her clothes. Then we made dead eye contact. She was scared. I don't think she realized it was me. She shut her curtains and I noticed the lights go off. I huffed then went back to the house.

Cheyenne p.o.v**

I walked down stairs and I said goodbye to mark.

"I'll be back sooner then you think. Trust me." I said. He laughed an nodded.

"Matthew make sure he doesn't lay a harmful finger on her." Mark said.

"Of course. And my son might be heartless but I can promise you he doesn't hit girls unless he's being attacked. Not even when he's attacking packs." Matthew said. He nodded.

We left and we drove to the pack house. It was huge. Good I get a room to myself.

"Babe!" Britney yelled and I guess that's Andrew got up and they hugged and kissed. Marcus ran down stairs with the meanest face on ever.