Fruitless Revenge

Start from the beginning

The moment the manor was in view, the reaper caught scent of two beings. One being a reaper while the other a demon. The puzzle pieces seemed to be falling right into place. I quickly make good work to get my message across, pointing the sythe downwards before shooting it towards the demon.

♡Sebastians P.O.V♡

The soft whizzing sounds of the sythe tip barely missing the side of my pale skin caused me to roll over. I take a look around before staring up at the Reaper I had fought so long ago. Seems paths really do cross in quite odd ways. My crimson red eyes scanning him before staring down at the love of my long life. Seeing his face looking confused and frightened drive me up the wall. The crimson color quickly turning a soft hue of pink. My eyes shifting to look at William before standing up. Grell scrambled to stand up before instantly pulling his chainsaw out of nowhere. He quickly revved it as I tossed a look behind him.

"Stay out of this." I stated before tightening my glove with my hand. Considering there were no butterknives around it was time to get creative. The only thing available were the garden tools in the shed as well as the champagne. Wait...champagne.

My eyes shifted over to the bottole before I took it in my hands. William giving a confused look before bringing his sythe back up, pressing uo his glasses.

"So tell me, what are you doing here reaper?" I ask before removing my tailcoat. Shifting the bottole containing the fizzy alcoholic beverage from hand to hand. This seemed logical enough to do considering I didn't want to drop it.

The plan of attack formed in my head before I glanced around towards the shed. The bottole of champagne growing heavy from holding it for a while. Grell seemed to back away from the fight as if to get what I seemed to be doing. William simply kept his professional stance and exhaled.

"I don't have the time for this. Give me Grell Michaelis." WILL coldly stated before reaching a gloved hand up to point to Grell.

Grell simply waved a hand and glares up at him. "No darling! You see my days of flirting with you are over. I'm getting married!" He squeaks the last part out and gave a happy jig. His hiod swaying to and fro, the sythe murring quietly. It seemed to be itching to be used.

I gave a calm look to William before noticing a tinge of anger flashing across his face. Jealousy? Anger? Who knows. The only thing that really needed to be done was defeat William.

I quickly vanish, running at demon speed towards the shed before Will came soon in pursuit. He quickly snapped at me with his sythe, the tip of it grazing my arm. The alarming fact was just from that one blow, crimson red fluid flooded from a fresh cut. He's good, but not quick enough. The advantage of the sythe was it's ability to stretch out far distances. This allowed the welder to stay at a safe distance during a battle giving them a better chance of winning. There was one flaw though, if the opponent is quickly enough they can quickly grab the staff and cause some serious damage if it is taken. The moment the sythe began to retract I moved a hand to grasp it. My arm inches from the blade before allowing the sythe to pull him closer to William. The moment the angered reaper noticed this he shook it in an attempt to get him off. I was prepared for this however. With a simple hard grip onto the staff's sythe I managed to get close enough to smash t he champagne bottole over his head. A grunt resonating within the attacked before he seemed blinded for A moment. A red welt already forming as glass scattered around him. Of course it didn't do much harm to the inhuman being, the plan was taken a step further. Seeing as how is hair is drenched in alcohol I ran to the shed. The moment I opened up the door I picked up a spade and weighed it in my hand. It wasn't a butter knife but this would have to suffice. The moment I noticed William regain hid composure I walked back out.