His Butler: Spying (Final Part)

~GRELLS P.O.V~

I giggle slinking my arms around Sebastian's shoulders looking down at my high heeled boots as I look up into his eyes. 

"Eh darling I have this feeling you know....I feel like..." My voice gets a little lower, "I feel like we are being watched.." I murmur into his ear then giggle as I nip it softly.

"Ah nonsense there is nobody around us and besides....I can assure you we are alone." He purred in my ear.

"Ngh B-bassy!" I say giggling slightly as I wiggle from his grasp hopping up on the counter pulling him into a warm passionate kiss.

We stood there for a while staying in total silence as we both enjoy each others warmth. Sebastian proceeded to slide his tongue into my mouth tenderly as I blush swirling my tongue with his. 

"Ah I love you my sexy reaper~" I hear him murmur as he gently kisses down my neck. I let out a soft gasp and gently pull his tie up so his face can meet mine.

"Come on now~ Im not in the mood at the moment due to my ass being rather sore!" I growl once I finish this statement as I release his tie crossing my arms. He grins pulling me into a hug.

"That just means I did a good job heh~" He murmurs into the back of my head before pulling from the hug chuckling before kissing my forehead.

                                                    ~Bard, Finney and meyrins's P.O.V~

"Oh my this is scandalous indeed!" Meyrins whispers loudly as she covers her nose with a tissue.

"AH so Mr.Sebastian is gay!" FINNY says excitedly as his eyes sparkle watching the two in action right before his very eyes somehow staying silent while silently being his bubbly self on the inside.

  Bard continued to watch the two before turning around looking down at the two. "Get up. Let's let them have their little moment..." He murmured.

                                                                               ~Grells P.O.V~

I smile softly as I look up at him before he kisses my forehead.

"I have a little surprise for you~" Sebastian said as he looks down into my eyes gently adjusting my glasses for me.

"Oh? What is it?" I ask smiling brightly up at him as I stand up slinging my arms around his neck.

"Well what's the point of a surprise if I spoil it hmm?" Sebastian says raising an eyebrow as I roll my eyes.

I Look out the window as he does the dishes as I sigh softly walking over too him wrapping my arms around his waist humming softly as I watch him. He chuckles gently leaning his head back kissing my lips passionately as he hands be a rag.

"Would you mind giving me a hand~??" Sebastian asks shooting his best puppy dog eyes at me as I blush rolling my eyes gently taking it.

"Fine but if I break a nail this is on you...." I mutter carefully picking up a plate and drying it with a now damp rag as I set it off to the side. "So what is It like to work for the brat?" I ask cocking my head to the side as Sebastian rolls his eyes playfully.

"You mean my master?" He asks as I nod "Well he can get rather annoying ordering me around all the time even when I'm busy..." I mutter as I finish the last dish and walk over to help me dry. "But that's part of my job as being a butler for the Phantomhive household." He states as he smiles a closed eyed smile at me once we finished.

"Um bassy would you like to take a walk?" I ask smiling gently as I watch him nod and kiss me softly as we make our way out of the kitchen walking down the almost dark hallway as I smile softly taking his hand.

We walk out into the courtyard hand in hand just as the sun began to set, dying the sky a shade of pink, orange, and blue as I murmur "So beautiful..." I look over to see Sebastian gone as I look around me to find a trail of red rose petals leading down a path. "What is this?" I think to myself as I follow the path slowly and see a miniature set up with a bottle of champagne on ice and Sebastian standing by it with to glasses as I smile "Oh you~" I say as I walk over and sit down in a small chair looking at the sky. The cups he had where beautiful. It was red rimmed glass that was thin but could hold just enough liquid to last a while.

"Oh bassy darling when did you find the time to set up?" I ask smiling a sharp tooth grin as he pours me a glass of champagne.

"I just wanted to do something special for you~" He says as he smirks "I have my ways grell~" He coos out as he looks down at me, sliding the glass over as I take a sip.

"Mmmm this tastes good...Will normally doesn't let me drink but I'm with you so who has to know?" I say busting out laughing as I rub the back of my neck as Sebastian offers a hand to help me stand.

I take it and see him kneel down on one knee..." Grell Sutcliff..." He says as I cover my mouth my eyes tearing up "Will you marry me?" He asks blushing slightly for once his cheeks a faded shade of pink as her pulls out a box containing a golden ring with a large red diamond on it.

I tear up letting my tears fall "O-oh bassy yes of course!" I say as I run and hug him. (030 when you squeal in class because of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I hold him close as Sebastian smiles slipping the ring on me which surprisingly fits me perfectly as I smiles widely. He pulls me close and captures me into a passionate kiss and we look up at the starlight above.

(OML GUYS I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its adorable ;-; anyway make sure to vote and follow meh it would mean the world to me and give me the determination to continue writing......also WE HIT 54 FOLLOWERS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!)