Lies

Grells P.O.V

I awoke to see my darling "asleep" the night just started to come back to me with a soft blush I sat up and got dressed will was going to kill me if I didnt leave now but maybe just one kiss goodbye wouldnt hurt. Would it? I decided to take my chances and bent down to kiss him gently as I hear a deep chuckle a hand snaked its way around my waist pulling me closer then before as he kisses me gently knowing he had only a few minutes till he had to prepare for the day as he pulled away leaving me a blushing mess as he redressed and stretched.

"Are you coming back here later?" Sebastian asked and looked at me with a small chuckle as I looked at him with beaming eyes.

"Oh yes bassy~ Ill be back soon if im not at work soon Will, will flip out on me hehe" I said as I smiled gently and kiss his cheek as I pull up and look at him licking my lips gently as I chuckle and look at him. 

"Good haha im glad" Sebastian said as he walked away out of the room leaving me in the room by myself as I open the window hopping out running full speed to dispatch as I sigh

Once I arrive I walk to my own little cube of an office grabbing my sythe from under my desk walking to get my book of death with a soft chuckle seeing hickeys all down my neck I apply a little makeup to cover it up thinking of my one and only Sebastian~. I hear the door the door to my office slam open as I look over to see Ronald and will standing there William looking especially pissed off more then usual. Did I do somthing wrong? I shoot ronald a look as he walks off and William walks in shuttiting the door and locking it.

                                                                                       Williams P.O.V

I walk twords Grell giving my best glare seeing him look nervous I look at him then stop pushing my glasses up with my sythe. Calming down some as I look at the annoying red head and take a step back looking at him. 

"Where were you yesterday you were supposed to be working and you better not say with that vile demon."  I said giving a half glare while keeping my blank expression still a little pissed for having to do his work.

"W-well you see what had happened was I was indeed with my dear bassy. We also had a great time." Grell said with a soft wink as he smirked sitting on his desk trying to cover the obvious hickeys he had on his neck.

"Grell.....did you two have intercourse?" I said with a shocked expression looking right into his eyes As the redhead laughed with smiling his sharp tooth grin as he walked circles around me.

"Oh my will yes we did and you know what he liked it im seeing him later today right after I leave work" Grell replied looking at me cackling slightly as I give a look if disgust walking out of his office.

"Oh my a demon and a grim reaper having it. I must do somthing about this they must not meet."

                                                                                        Grells P.O.V

"Hmm wills being wierder then usual I need to get to work so I may finish a little early."  I say as I walk out of dispatch walking into the human world opening the book of death giving it a glance as I sigh

"All of theses humans have boring lives..." I say seeing a name that sticks out from the rest. 

I read the name Alice Phantomhive (One of my ocs XD) Is this one of ciel phantomhives relatives? Maybe a cousin or a sister hmm I need to bring this up with bassy or maybe ciel himself now im curious. I reap the rest of the plain souls then stop and look at the last one I need to reap i may keep this one alive she is very interesting maybe she is an estate owner or a commoner of some sort she sure is dressed in alot of red. I look around seeing somthing as a flash of red followed by a loud bang and I see poor alice laying there on the ground. Why is nobody helping her? I hop down and collect her soul with a small shrug not really wanting to have to bother the brat about it he is quite annoying but anyway I think its about time I go see my darling hmm~!

                                                                                       Sebastians P.O.V

I set down the teapot after pouring my master a cup of tea watching him do his paper work as I cut him a slice of cake 

"Young master todays dessert is a fluffy sponge cake with a strawberry drizzle to add flavor accompanied by Earl Gray tea. I hope its too your liking." I stated setting the cake infront of him watching him take his first bite as I clean up the remains after he finished as i walk out of his office wondering when grell would arrive with a soft rare true smile.

                                                                                         Grells P.O.V

I make my way to the Phantomhive manor as I suddenly stop looking around seeing wills sythe miss me by and inch as my eyes widen.

"W-Will!?" I yelped out sweat dropping as I glare slightly at him and roll my eyes with a soft smirk I began to make my way to the manor once more before getting stopped by him again I simply just hop over his sythe and clutch my own to my chest glaring at my supirior

"Grell what do you want with the demon?" Will said as he glared daggers at me as I roll my eyes smirking

"Is somone jelous~?" I said with a giggle as I walk up to will who is looking away from me.

"No its just wrong your in love with a demon is all" will said as he walked away. "For all you know he could be messing with your feeliings I dont want to have to do your work everyday Sutcliff." He said before walking off as I huff walking to the manor getting there in a matter of minutes. To see somthing truly horrifying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYY I decided to continue this for lord knows how long XD omg you all are so amazing thank you for your support dont forget to pop a comment Telling me how I did and also VOTE XD anyway my birthday is coming up soon and i am going to do somthign very special for this story and finish my oneshot im working aka the ciel X reader lemon hehehe anyway STAY FABULOUS AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER XD