His butler: Drama

~Grells P.O.V~

I softly chuckle and pull away from the others embrace, looking up at the handsome man before gently running a hand up his chin, making a playful choking motion. This caused him to chuckle and growl playfully.

"My my~" He growled out and quickly removed my hand, gently picking me up before pinning me to the kitchen counter. "You think you're the dominant one here?" He breathes into my neck before running his slick warm tongue up. This caused my body to act out on its own, my mouth unhinging a bit to let a small gasp slip out.

He gave a small smirk and allowed his eyes to glow a dark shade of pink before pulling his head away from my neck.

"Mnngh Bassy. Why did you have to get me so hot and bothered?!" I whine a little bit and stomp my foot in a bit of childish manner. This caused a surprised look to flash across his face before picking me up, slinging me across his shoulder.

I gave a playful laugh and bang on his back a little bit. He gives me a playful smile and walks outside as I flip and crawl onto his shoulders. Bassy, being the handsome demon he was, didn't seem to have a trouble at all carrying me on his shoulders. I pull my crimson red hair into a ponytail and look up at the sky. The sun was hitting the clouds just right as well as a few birds flying overhead. I curiously look down at Sebastian as he gave a small smile and looked back up at me.

"Hmm, where are we going?" I ask and gave a small smile back, pushing my glasses back up onto the bridge of my nose.

"Oh, you will see." He responded and looked back ahead what seemed to what he was walking too.

It looked much like the proposal setup, but it was simply a blanket sprawled under an oak tree that seemed comfy enough to sit on. The demon made his way over to there and gently kneeled down to allow me to get down. I crawled off and gently smile as I lean down and peck his cheek gently. He softly blushes and sits down next to me as I plop next to him and closes my eye slightly.

"So bassy do we have a theme in mind for the wedding?" I asked and opened my eyes to scan his face before closing my eyes again. The summer sun casting a warm glare to gaze down at them.

"Hmm, how about white and red?" He asked and leaned against the tree before closing his eyes as well.

"Ugh, white is such a bland color. What about red and black?" I ask as he gave a slight grin.

"Red dress and black tux?" He asked as I shot up and gave a wide smile.

"Oh, Sebas-chan that sounds amazing!" I yell before tackle hugging him.

He gently fell back and opened his eyes before gently falling onto his back. Luckily the blanket allowed him to fall on a clean and dirtless area as he gave a small chuckle and kissed my chin. A soft chuckle escaped my lips as I cuddle into his chest and closed my eyes again.

"Hmm, black wine glasses with red trim?" I ask and gave a small giggle as I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed the moment.

"Hmm sounds fancy..." He teased as I sit up and sat on his chest comfortably, my eyes fully opened as I pout again.

"Hmmph, this is a once in a lifetime event! It has to be perfect or, as I've heard, the marriage won't last!" I tease back and leaned down to kiss his forehead.

~Williams P.O.V~

I gave a small sight and push up my spectacles using the edge of my sythe. A small frown spreading acrost my face in place of my usual stone cold expression. I open my book of death and casually look down at the paper. Many names have been currently put down but we're already claimed by the other Reapers. The only thing he really had to do was get Grell in check. That dumb shinigami has not shown up for work ever since he had been associating himself with Sebastian. There had to be a way to get him to come back even if it was by force. After thinking about this for a minute he finally decided what he needed to do...kill Sebastian.

(CLIFFHANGER)