♠️They Read Your Comment PT. 4♣️

— — —
Yanberry ᴸᵒᵛᵉʸᵇᵉʳʳʸ¹⁹⁸: HELLOE BLUEBERRY! Where's senp-i mean swap Chara?
— — —
Blue: AH HELLOO! AND CHARA? WELL THEY'RE HANGING OUT WITH THE OTHER FRISKS AND CHARAS!

— — —
Galaxy444 ˣˣᵉᵍᵍᴿᵒˡˡˣˣ⁴¹⁶⁵: Hi. Can u guys watch this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nh3OpvUpW7Q
— — —
Blue: AWWW THE KITTEN IS SO CUTEE!!

Sans: Oh my King Asgore wtf???!

G and Fell: -laughing their magic butts off-

Fell: Yeah I remember that day. Papyrus was acting like a scared school girl that just saw a spider heh..

UF Pappy: FELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

Ink: -covers Blue's ears(?)-

Fell: O-Oh hey boss!!

US Pappy: YOU RECORDED IT?!! AND I REMIND YOU I WASN'T.. SCARED!! I WAS IMPRESS!!

Fell: First of all I didn't record it and a kitten impressed you?! It's small it's so easy for it to get in!!

UF Pappy: SANS YOU SHUT IT BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS UP!!

Fell: I DON'T HAVE A ASS AND YOU EVEN NAMED THAT DUMB KITTEN!!

UF Pappy: -covers Doomfangers ears- DO NOT SAY THAT TO HIM AND YOUR JUST JEALOUS HE'S BETTER THAN YOU!!

— — —
F0X1N4 is Epic F0x1 for a week ˣ¹¹³: GZ! Paps!! What do you think of the other sanses? I know you hate your bro but how about these sanses?
— — —
GZ!Paps: They're weak and soft like the traitor. Even the red one is soft. They're all traitors.

[(SORRY THIS ANSWER WAS SHORT AND I KNOW I SAID IN THE RULES I ONLY CAN DO TWO PAPS BUT I WAS FEELING GOOD AND COULD'NT SAY NO TO THEM!)]

— — —
A UnderTale AU Fan ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸ⁰⁰: I saw someone asked for GZ! Paps, can I request Ganz (GZ! Sans) to be here too?

The question: What does Ganz think about the people in the book?
— — —
[(I'M SORRY IF I ACTING LIKE HIM SUCKS)]

Ganz: T-They're great. I'm pretty jealous some of them though.. Their bros treat them nicely, I wish I can be them. Heck I wish I can be Fell..

🕶🐼🔍〰💱🔲🎳💣🌌🖥🔚🚝🚔🐧🚥➰📲🎵🎥🎬🍘🎱🎧👁‍🗨▪️🌉📱🦅🗃🎤🔜🌑🖋🎚⬛️➕🔎◾️🕹💲➿📇🔙🔪✖️♠️🔏⚫️🍙™📹➖🔝🐃🕳🖨®🖊🔦🎮🔌🔛✒️🎛💻🔳🚓🚇🎶🏴🚦🕋🎆©⌚️♣️🖲🎥📓🖤➗✔️⚫️
<3