Course-mate

*Xiao Yang P.O.V*

Today starts my new chapter, I am excited about my university life. We went to admin office to register ourselves first. The admin office is so pack that we have a hard time to register. After 30 minute finally we done registering. We were told to be at the public hall for an orientation session.

We went over and being separated into different groups. I found a place to sit while waiting for the orientation to start. Suddenly there is a guy stand in front of me and ask if he can sit next to me. I look up and nod to him and he sits down.

The guy is wearing cap and mask so I can't really see his face. But don't know why my first thought seeing him is "What a pity, first day of school and you're sick".

Me: Hi, I am Huang Zhi Yang. 18 years old this year. Studying Performing Arts Major in Acting.

Qian Xi: I'm Yi Yang Qian Xi, 18 as well. Same course.

Me: So, we are course-mate?

Qian Xi: *nod*

Me: How lucky I am to have a course-mate in the same group. I am so happy~

Qian Xi: *look at me*

Me: Is there anything on my face?

Qian Xi: No.

Me: Why do you keep looking at me?

Qian Xi: You really don't know me do you?

Me: Of course I know, you just introduce yourself.

He nod and we chit chat for a while before the orientation starts. The orientation is super boring with all the teacher giving speeches and more speeches. Half way thru the speech, Qian Xi excuse himself and he is nowhere to be seen after that.

After a long 6 hours of the orientation, we are finally back to our dorm. The twins are excited and happy at the same time as they say they met with someone who is super popular.

Zhi Ying: Sis, do you know who I met just now?

Zhi Xi: I don't care, you know what Wang Yuan is in the same orientation group as me just now!

Zhi Ying: What! Wang Jun Kai is in my group just now!

Zhi Xi: Oh my god! Does this mean all 3 member of TFBoys is studying here??

Me: *just back from public hall* Why are you both so excited? I can hear your voice from outside.

Zhi Xi: TFBoys is here!

Me: TF who?

Zhi Ying: Oh my god, Xiao Yang are you living in cave? You don't know about TFBoys?

Me: Nope, don't know and not interested at all.

Both of them continue to fangirling about this TFBoys group. Me on the other side, ignore them and start to get ready for tomorrow class. Suddenly my phone ring and it show mother on the screen.

Me: Wei, mom what's up?

Mom: How is your first day dear?

Me: Yeap, everything's great~

Mom: What's the noise behind you? Where are you now?

Me: *roll my eye at my dorm-mate* I'm at school dorm now and that noise is my dorm-mate fangirling about some idol group.

Mom: I see, are you free now?

Me: Ya, why?

Mom: I and your dad is in Beijing to meet with old friend, we wanted you to join us for dinner tonight.

Me: Mom is your friend not mine. Can I not go?

Dad: Dear, we have reach the university.

Mom: Heard your dad? Go get ready now and come out in 20 minutes.

Me: Mom!

Mom: Oh yeah, please wear decent dress.

With that my mom cut my call. I understand my mom too much, if I did not go out in 20 minutes she will make sure herself to drag me out of the dorm. As I do not want to make a scene on my first day here, I give up and go to prepare.

I inform the twins I will be going out with my parents. I walk out of the dorm and saw my dad car and I jump in. My mom take a look at me and nod in satisfaction. After 30 minute drive we reach a dining place that look expensive.

Me: Mom your friend this rich?

Mom and dad ignore me and usher me to get out of the car immediately. We went in to a private room and we are welcome by a couple. They look around my mom and dad age.

Mom: Hui Fen, long time no meet I miss you so much~

Hui Fen: Li Ying, oh my god why do you still look the same!

Dad: Yu Xiang, how are you? Everything's ok?

Yu Xiang: I'm fine Hao Xuan. It's be so long we gather together.

Mom: Yes, after both I and Hui Fen give birth we do not have time to gather.

Hui Fen: Yes, oh here my second sons Nan Nan.

Mom: So cute, how old is he?

Hui Fen: 6 years old.

And they continue to talk and talk until Uncle Yu Xiang notice me.

Yu Xiang: Hao Xuan, don't tell me the lady behind is Xiao Yang?

Dad: Oh, I totally forget about her. Yes she is Xiao Yang. Xiao Yang this is uncle Yu Xiang.

Me: Hi Uncle Yu Xiang.

Yu Xiang: Dear, come and take a look at Xiao Yang, she is already this big.

Aunt Hui Fen turn to look at me and suddenly she ran over and hug me.

Hui Fen: Oh my god, Xiao Yang you were still a toddler when I first saw you now you are this big.

Mom: Ya, time pass real fast right? Oh ya, where is my Xiao Qian Qian?

Yu Xiang: Li Ying, please don't call him that he is not happy to be call that name.

Mom: *sad look* Oh my, he is already grown up and don't like to be call like that?

Hui Fen: Ya, time flies..

After all the talking we finally take a seat and dad fill me in that both my parent and Nan Nan parent are university course-mate. All four of them to my surprise study in Tsinghua University taking Performing Arts majoring in Acting.

Me: Dad is that why you apply this course for me?

Dad: Well one of the reason.

Me: What is the other reason?

Dad: You'll know soon enough.

I hate it when my dad try to be secretive but I have no choice. They continue to talk about their old story and I play with Nan Nan. Suddenly there is a knock on the door and aunt Hui Fen say that must be him. I did not pay much attention to the person until he talk as I feel the voice sound familiar.

Hui Fen: Finally you're here. Have you finish your work?

Voice: Sorry mom, I'm a bit late. The job ends late.

Yu Xiang: Its ok we just reach as well.

Hui Fen: Do you still remember Aunt Li Ying and Uncle Hao Xuan?

Voice: Of course, uncle Hao Xuan will always buy me sweet whenever he come to visit.

Dad: Haha, you still remember it.

Voice: Of course I remember.