You don't know us?

*Xiao Yang P.O.V*

I did not expect Aunt Li Ying son to be the guy whom I met this morning. This world is really small after all. That night we talk a lot to each other and play with Nan Nan as well. I found Qian Xi is very gentle to his brother.

After dinner my dad fetch me and Qian Xi back to the school dorm since both of us is studying in same university. On the way my dad keep talk to Qian Xi.

Dad: Qian Xi, you stay at school dorm as well?

Qian Xi: Yeah, both my house and company dorm is too far away that is why I decided to stay in school dorm.

I did not pay much attention to their conversation but I did heard company dorm. We are still student why does he talk about company dorm? I am curious and wanted to open my mouth to ask but my dad announce we had arrive.

I close my mouth and get down from the car. After bidding farewell to my parent I walk back to the dorm and of course I had forgotten about what I wanted to ask a while ago.

Qian Xi send me back to my dorm before bidding goodbye to me. I return to the dorm and start to prepare to sleep as tomorrow will be my first day. I do not wish to be late.

The next morning I wake up early in the morning to prepare and have my breakfast. After that, together with the twins we go to our faculty and look for our 1st class lecture hall. When we reach we found that our faculty is crowded with girls.

I do not pay much attention to them and practically drag the twins into the faculty to find out lecture hall. Once inside the hall we found a place to sit and wait for our lecturer to start the class. The lecturer walk in and introduce himself and ask us to choose for a class representative.

Suddenly a guy voice is heard and he nominate all the girls which me 3 of us. Another guy is heard supporting and the nomination ends. At the end, I end up being the class representative. Our class have 30 person and I alone get 29 votes.

Why? Because my name is the first to be called out for vote and all of them is too lazy to vote another time. So all the vote come to me.

Since class representative had been chosen the lecturer start his class. I have total 5 subjects in this term and guess what I have been voted as class representative for all the 5 subjects.

At the end of our last class, after the lecture left I ask my course-mate to stay. I explain to them that I need to know all of them but they all continue to pack and start to leave.

Me: If all of you leave now, I will drop from being a class representative for all subjects!

All of them stop what they were doing and stare at me.

Me: *passing a paper to a course mate* Good, seems like I got your attention. Please introduce yourself and write your detail in after that. Let me starts, I am Huang Zhi Yang. You all can call me Xiao Yang.

With that all the people in the classroom starts to introduce themselves. At the end only 3 guys left.

Tall Guy: You need us to introduce as well?

Me: Yes.

Cute Guy: You don't know us?

Me: No, so please introduce yourself.

And so 3 of them introduce themselves while taking off their mask. At that time I realize Qian Xi is one of them and so I smile and wave at him. He too in return smile back at me. But one weird thing is the look on his friend's eyes seems so weird.

After all had introduce themselves and written detail in the paper I let them go. When we get back to the dorm I add all my course-mate in a WeChat group for discussion and updates purpose.