New substitute teacher.

This is an official rewrite of the original.

Also please look at this fiction art my Tanzanian friend at university Drew of me. Tell me what you you think.

Also be warned that this chapter now contains a bit of nudity

Also be warned that this chapter now contains a bit of nudity. Please don't report me. I'm just writing down the stuff I scrapped and/or wasn't able to write comfortably about in the past. Other than that please enjoy.

*Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep CLASH - beep - Thump - SHATTER - beeeeeuuup…*

And thus the a new day starts of what the traditional sacrificial right of destroying the alarm clock. Yn groans in anger as he gets out of bed to picks up the scattered pieces of the alarm clock and threw it in the trash. After cleaning up he stretches himself out and lets out a long tired yawn. "Man I hate that thing!" he said walking to the bathroom. "To be honest I'd rather be woken up by my old drill sergeant. It be cheaper seeing as I'm less likely to pay hospital bills than to buy a new alarm clock," he thinks to herself as he enters the bathroom. Still in the process of waking up and becoming aware of his surroundings, Yn drawers the shower curtains open while wiping the sleep out of his eyes. Done wiping he takes in a wave of steem coming from the shower. After some of the steem clears a site became to his attention which slaps the sleep out of him faster than a Starbucks triple strength espresso. "Oh, Yn! Perfect timing, could you help me wash my back, please? If you, if you wash mine I'll wash yours~," Ashley asked all of the sudden.

"Hum, a-are you sure?" he asks stuttering a bit nervously. She giggles and nods yes. Not wanting to be rude or offensive Yn drops down his boxers and gets in the shower with Ashley. "Oh and good morning by the way," he says and grab the large shampoo bottle.

"Good morning to you to, sweetie~," Ashley says smiling. "Did you sleep well? You sound like you were in a struggle last night, almost like you were having a bad nightmare?" she asks a bit worried. Yn starts to apply the shampoo to her back as he thought about her question.

"To be honest I don't know. I don't really remember most of my dreams, but I do feel a bit of stiffness throughout my body, mostly in my neck," he answers, "If I did have a bad nightmare then I would have been woke up at some point". For a while there was an uncomfortable silence between the two as Ashley finished up washing up front and Yn washing her back. "All done," he says as he puts the shampoo to the side. However, as Yn turns back Ashley he comes face to face with her.

Again there was a awkward silence between the two as they find themselves eye each other up and down. Both unable to resist the urge to take in as much information of each other's bodies. This isn't the first naked furry body Yn has seen but it is the first that didn't invoke the feelings of disgust and anger (if you can guess why then I you know). For the first time he can take in all the details without struggle. He starts to blush too while looking at her.