Interrupted by a phone call

This is the official rewrite of the original.

Plz Bear with me on this chapter. I know it might not be the best but I know that not all chapters can be as good as the others.

After two hours of thinking Yn was getting nowhere. "I'm telling you that math stands for mental abuse to humans." said Yn as Ashley looked at him and giggled. "Hay, what's so funny?" he asked as Ashley walked to him. Yn was standing right in front of the blackboard.

"I can't belief that you're so thick headed that you can't see the answer." she said with another giggle. Yn looked at her and was about to ask her to help him, but that wasn't necessary since she did this.

 Yn looked at her and was about to ask her to help him, but that wasn't necessary since she did this

Yn just stares at the board with a blank expression. Ashley just giggles at his confused expression. Walking up to him she wrapped her arms around Yn from behind. "So what do you think of my answer?" she asked as she rests her head on his shoulder.

Yn turns to look at Ashley no sure how to respond. There where many questions going through his mind and, as always, Ashley started answering them one after another. "Yeah, I'm sure. And no I'm not joking. When? I guess its when we first met. To be honest I didn't expect that when you dad visited my uncle a cuppel of years ago, I didn't know he was your dad and I definitely didn't expect the two of them to ask me to tutor you, the last human on earth no less, she says while nervous playing with her hair. She pas for a moment before continuing. "To be honest I was quite obsessed with humanity at that stage and I even made a blog ded to it. And after you transferred it our school I couldn't help but keep tabs on you," she says laughing nervously, "but as I said when your dad offered me the job I declined at first. But whe he said who I am tutoring I practically jumped at the chance. But don't get the wrong idea. Yes I want to meet you for my blog but there is more to it than that." Yn tilted his head slightly as Ashley sits next to him. "Like I said I believe I fell for when we first met. I was so excited and nervous that day. I don't know what you'd be like in person. So when you meat I suggest that we get to know each other first, originally to get a interview, but after we got along so well and lurned so much about each other, I kind of…I didn't know…felt a constant I guess. It took me a while to figure out that I like you and even more to find out that I 'like-like' you. And that led to this hole plan to confess my feelings and get the courage to do so and now we're here I not sure if you like me like I like you and oh my word I'm talking to much again am I? I'm making a fool out of myself again. Just stop talking Ashley don't panic it just…and I'm thinking out loud ar…," before Ashley could continue babbling Yn kisses her. She looked shocked at first, but soon melted into it.

The breakaway from each other for a moment as they look at each other. "You really do take too much when you panic and over complicate things, Ash. Keep it simple like this for example," he says with a smile, "Ashley, I like you a lot, and I was wondering if you like me too?" Ashley giggles as she tightly hugs Yn. Soon after the hug turned into a kiss and the kiss turned in a heated make-out session. Ashley is quick to take initiative and she pushes Yn onto the living room couch. She quickly straddles Yn and they continue without hesitation. Both the hormonal teens hands start to explore each other's bodies, groping and squeezing somewhere sensitive every now and then. Just as they were about to strip each other down, they are rudely interrupted by a phone call from not only Ashley's parents but Yn's father as well.

"Dammit!" Yn and Ashley both cursed under their breath. They both wanted this, one maybe even more than the other. Regrettably they both get of off the couch and fix their clothes before walked into the kitchen where they left their phones. Ashley saw that her mother was calling and she walked into the other room to talk. Yn continued on making dinner as he talked to his father at the same time.

"Hay, dad. How's Africa?" he asked. "Hay, sport. Did you managed to get a girl yet?" Riley said as a blush appeared on Yn face. "Hmm, about that..." he said right before his father interrupted him in a howl. "Well I'll be dammed. So my son isn't gay after all." he said in a teasing tone. "Look who's talking." Yn said in reply with a smirk on his face. "You." said his father with a even bigger smirk on his face. It didn't take long before they broke in laughter. "You always have to be the smart ass." Yn said. "I am bound by the smart ass code 'It's better to be a smart ass than a dumbass'." Yn's father said full of pride, right before it was butchered with laughter.

"Hay, Yn. Is dinner ready because I'm starving. Oh and my mum called and said that it's too dark out for me to drive around on my scooter, so can I spend the night here?" is all what was heard after the laughter die down. "Who's that?" Riley asked. "That was Ashley. She came over to help with my math," Yn said.
  "Okay~ I'll let you two get back to your studying~" he said in a strange tone.

He hang up without saying a another word. "What was that all about?" Yn asked himself. He just shrugged the feeling off and finished making dinner. After that and after eating dinner, he shows Ashley to his sister's room. "Good night, Ash. And plz keep 'this' between us a secret." he said as she nods and gives him a hug. "Good night, Yn." and they went to sleep soundly.

To be continued

Sorry its short. I'm extremely tired, because I couldn't sleep last night thanks to my constant nightmares. Hope you all understand.