The Karate Club

This is a complete new chapter that has been added.

After the shocking news at lunch and a few more periods have passed, the school day boiled down to the where it's time for club activities. Yn isn't in any kind of club, though Fredrick has as him many times to join his club. Yn nationality refused as to avoid any unnecessary and potentially hard-to-speak-of topics of what life was before the furries. As for most other clubs, Yn hasn't really taken any interest in any of them. So as usual he heads to his locker to pack up and leave early as usual.

As Yn arrives he finds Kate waiting for him. "Hey, what are you still doing here. Should you be at your club?" he asked. Kate turns his way before grinning ear to ear.

"Yeah about that, I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining the club, or at the very least try it out, please?" Kate asked. Yn brings his hand to his chin as he thinks it's over. But Kate doesn't have the time wait for him to think. She's inpatient as ever. "Oh come on, Yn. Please come with me. Out of all the students I know who can hold their own, your the first person I thought of," she says as she crossed her arms, "and your the only other person I know who had martial arts training." With that said Yn is given a good reason to accept and very little to refuse. Not to mention Kate would drag him there either way whether it be conscious or unconscious.

Yn shrugs his shoulders. He knows that there is no escaping Kate when she's made up her mind, and the hard way too when she set her eyes on hunting him down in World of Warcraft. That's the last time he cheats one her on by raiding a dungeon with other players. For a kick-the-door-down Greatsword swinging kind of player, it's pretty terrifying when she changes to stealth just to hunt you down.

"Knowing you I don't really have much of a choice. Your like a flight attendant asking ask if I want chicken or beef. And whether or not I say chicken or beef you'll go, 'oh sorry there's only fish', like you already decided for me. So I'll go with the the illusion that I chose to go with you out of my own free will," Yn answers.

Kate smiled and hugged him "Oh, Yn. You know me so well," she says well breaking the hug, "Now come on. Those noobs aren't going to humiliate themselves you know." And just like that Yn's afternoon plans are canceled. The two of them make their way to the club room, and for some reason Kate is acting strange. She keeps glancing back and forth from Yn to the hall in front of her. "So amm, Yn. What kind of martial arts study study?" she asked shyly. The very notion that she got shy all of the sudden mad Yn uneasy.

Yn POV

"That's completely out of character for her, what's going on?" I thought to himself. "Why do you what to know? Is something wrong?" I asked. She scratches her arm and looked down.

"Well I...I always wanted to ask you about i-," Kate says as she sighs heavily, "I've seen you fight before, but I can't really tell what it really is. Some moves I recognize, while others I don't." Kate was definitely off her game to date day. Something must have happened the put her off like this. I would ask her about I don't know if now is the right time.

"Can I be completely honest with you?" I ask her. She replied with a nod. "I don't really know what it is exactly either. All I know is that the way I fight, the techniques I use, always matches with the my plan of action and the way I want to handle the situation, you know," I tried to explain. Though by the look on her face I'll have to give her more than that.