Dates and Kisses

"Hyung?!!! How can I go back to normal? I don't want to stay like this forever!!!" I complained as Minho opp- I mean hyung is spacing back and forth.

"I don't know! It's not like I know why you turned like that in the first place!"

"It's so weird! Being a girl is so weird! I have long hair, big boobs, softer skin and even the hair on my legs have vanished!" I said and showed him my legs.

"Ooohhh yeah your legs have been way smoother now....." He said and gulped. "Mind showing me a peek of your chest? You know, to make sure that you rea-"

"Not a chance! Eeeek!" I shouted and threw the comb that I've been holding at him.

"Y-yah! That hurts!" Minho-hyung said as he scratched his head. "And what's with that voice, huh? It's so girly!"

"Maybe because I'm actually a girl now?!" I replied, rolling my eyes.

"But I didn't know that it would also change your voice."

"Yeah me neither."

"You know what? We should go somewhere."

"Huh? Where to?"

"At the park, there outside the streets. You know, just to think things through." He pointed out as we are currently at a dark room backstage.

"Yeah, you're right. But first, what am I gonna say to my hyungs? They'll ask what I'm gonna do at this time of the night."

"Umm, last time I checked, you're not Haru now, but Haruka." He replied, face-palming

"Oh yeah, hahaha right sorry," I apologized as my dumbness is starting to creep inside of me again.

~^~^~^~^~^~^

"Hi hyung. I'm just gonna go outside a bit. I'm not going with you back to the dorm." Minho hyung said to Onew hyung and the rest of the members.

Onew hyung and Key-hyung looked at him, then me, then at Minho again....

"A-are you going out with her?" Jonghyun asked directly as he pointed his fingers at me.

"Yes, hyung but only for a while."

"WHAT?! YOU'RE ALREADY DATING HER?!" Key hyung asked hysterically. Oh my lord, why are you like that hyung, I'm so embarrassed for you....

I just looked down and tried to be quiet while poor Minho hyung explains this all by himself.

"Hey Key! You've got it all wrong! When I said Going out, then we are literally going out! Not that going out that you're thinking about! Sheesh!"

"Still! It means you're going on a date!"

"I-it's not a date, Key-oppa. Minho oppa is just here to accompany me to buy something for Haru-oppa. You know, as a gift that he's a trainee now." I said so innocently and as girly as possible. Erkh I think I might puke here.

"A gift for haru? Th-then I should go with you instead of Minho!" He said pointing at himself. "Haru is like my baby brother, I know him better than anyone!"

Really Key? You're using me just to score on a pretty girl? How D-A-R-E you!!!

"Sorry hyung, but Haruka have already decided. I'm just here to say it to you guys so that you won't go looking for me."

"No I won't allow it!!!"

"You're not the leader, key, I am. And I say that it is okay, as long as you go home early. You got that, Minho?"