Chatmate

"Where have you two been? Does it really need 2 hours for you to eat?!"

"We just ran into some little problems, hyung...." my voice trailed off as I saw Jin's piercing eyes into us. Omg he looks like an angry mom right now!

I noticed Namjoon hyung is beside him with his eyebrow raised. Jimin hyung is at the couch sitting near J-hope hyung looking at us with curious eyes, while Taehyung is poking Suga's cheek who is sleeping on another couch at the living room. Wow, V hyung sure is weird.

"Some fans just took a picture of us together while eating, hyung."

"Is that all? Fans always do that to us. We're already used to that, Haru. Get used to it."

"He forgot to mention the part where a fan took a picture of us with only our faces just mere centimeters away from each other. So it looked like we were kissing." Jungkook added.

OMYGOD hyung! Do you really need to say it with that straight face and a monotonous voice? Sheesh!

"What the hell?!" Jin hyung shouted.

"What the f*ck bro?" Jimin is clearly shocked.

"Shit!" Namjoon hyung cursed.

"How did that happened-ssu?!"

"Taehyung is shocked."

"Zzzzzz......"

"WHAT?! DID I HEARD THAT RIGHT YOU TWERPS?! A FAN TOOK A PICTURE OF YOU TWO KISSING?!"

"Not kissing, Jin-hyung. ALMOST kissing. There's a difference..." I explained shyly.

"Is there? Is there really a difference, huh?! THERE WON'T BE ANY DIFFERENCE ANYMORE WHEN THAT PHOTO IS RELEASED ONLINE! WHAT WERE YOU TWO THINKING?!!" Now Jin hyung is shouting and getting hysterical. Rap Mon took noticed at this and quickly went beside him and rubbed his back.

"And why were the two of you kissing in the first place?" J-hope hyung added.

"Hyuuuung! I told you we did not kissed! He just leaned on me to check if I have a fever because jungkook hyung said that my face is all red!"

"And why is your face all red, haru?" Jimin hyung asked.

"It's because the ramen i'm eating is hot! That's why my face is red!"

"Aaahhh! You two are really a pain in the ass! My head is hurting like hell right now!"

"Hey, Hyung, don't yell at them anymore. Your head will hurt more if you continue doing that." Namjoon said as he massaged Jin's temple and forehead.

Jungkook is getting irritated at Jin's nagging and the poker face he has a while ago is gone now.

"Look, we're sorry that we have been careless, okay? But please, stop scolding us! You yelling at us is not helping at all! So just stop it. I'm gonna tell Manager-hyung so you don't have to worry telling it to him. Now are we done here?"

Before Jin hyung had a time to respond, Jungkook quickly talked again.

"Then I think we're done here. I'm going back to my room." He stomped his feet and hastily made way to his room.

"B-bwoh?! Ha-have you seen that attitude, Namjoon? Huh? What a rebellious kid! Totally opposite of what he is displaying on-cam!"

" A-ahhh! Ouch! My head is hurting again!"