A FOUR Leaf Clover

They say
That If you see a
Four leaf Clover
Then you will always have
Lady Luck
By your side.

But is that luck enough
For you too find
Love that is destined
To last a lifetime?

Will it be enough
To finally find
Mr. Right?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[*Haru*]

Omo omo omo omo! This cannot be happening! I can't be late to my first meeting with my co-members! Their first impression on me might turn terrible!

  The taxi I'm riding is on full speed now, but I'm still fidgeting and can't keep myself together.

  This is all Key's fault! If it wasn't for him, then  I would not be riding in a cab in a hurry like this!

And damn! My head hurts like hell!

   This is may be what they call "hangover." Damn him and this painful hangover!

I fished my phone out of my pocket and decided to text him.

"Thanks Key-hyung! Bc of u, I am now running late on the BTS Dorms! Wow hyung! I really cannot thank u enuf! >:("

I hit send. I'm so irritated that my cellphone almost fell off my hands into the cab floor. Ugh!

The taxi skidded to a stop. I quickly get out off the taxi and paid the fare. I practically run in the lobby to the elevator. As soon as it reaches to the 4th floor, i sprinted til I got on my Room Number. 413. This is it.

I turned the doorknob and got inside, only to find a man wearing a coat and shades, with eyebrows turned down and lips thinned, indicating he is not in a good mood today.

"You! You good for nothing lot! Do you know how important this day is?!"

Oh, it's just Manager-hyung.

   "Where in the world have you been?! Do you know how much time you have left?! 30 minutes! 30 freaking minutes!"

    "Yeah hyung I know I know! That's why I went here as fast as I can!" I took off my shirt and rummaged through my closet for what clothes to wear.

"What? What in the world are you doing?! Are you actually planning on taking a bath with only 30 minutes left?!"

"But hyung, I will smell!"

"JUST WEAR PERFUME OR COLOGNE! Aish! We're already late as it is!"

I cannot complain anymore when Hyung is not in a good mood like that. He gets really scary when you contradict him more. And when I mean scary, I mean REALLY SCARY.

"Arasseo Hyung."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Here it is! 507!"

"It's 517, not 507 you Pabo!"Manager-hyung scolded. Wow, so much for being a kind Manager.