Nothing much happened except throwing of white rose and white balloons to the sky.

After the burial the sadness filled the rest of the day, the rain makes it even more dramatic.

It's 2:30 in the afternoon. Instead of letting go of the students, the principal decided to keep them safe from the outside world and just stay at school.

With all the things happening, Mr. Min can't help but feel paranoid.

Complaints were heard while Jennie on the other hand, kept a straight face, eyeing on Jisoo every time.

They arrived at school slightly soaked. They don't care anyway for they're only gonna be in school for a few minutes.

Her friends are currently seating in the caffeteria, eating. Jennie just came back from the bathroom and when she got back at their table, Jisoo wasnt there.

"Uh where's Jisoo?" she sat down across Rosé

"She went to the bathroom? You didn't see her?" Lisa asks

"No I was the only one-"

Shit.

"Jennie where are you going?"

She stood up not minding her friends calling her back.

Jennie went straight to the girls bathroom, kicking all of the doors.

Nobody.

She ran outside to see if Jisoo is back at the table but all she saw was Rosé and Lisa's confused faces.

Jennie ran towards their classroom and found no sign of her.

She decided to check the guidance counselor's office but still nothing.

The nerd ran all the way to the auditorium huffing. Slowly she peeked inside and saw a black hoodied person and of course, she found Jisoo.

What the actual fuck?

As if on queue, her phone started ringing.

Not now ugh.

When she saw Jisoo checked her phone if it's her phone ringing, she quickly ran as far as possible.

She stumbled on the school clinic and entered. Luckily she's alone at the moment but she knew it wouldnt take long.

Seeing this as her chance she answered her phone, catching her breath.

"H-hello who's this?" she speaks

"Good afternoon maam. We're looking for Jennie Kim, do you know this person by any chance?" a male with a high pitch voice said

"Yes. That's me. Who's this?"

"This is Park Jimin, detective from the Private Investigation Team currently holding the case of Park Chanyeol."

Jennie widened her eyes. How did a detective got her number? And why is she involved in this case?

"O-oh Good afternoon sir uhm how can I help you?"

"Its a very long story I would like to meet you in person intead. Can you come to the police station near your school Ms. Kim?"

"Of course sir. I'm on my way." Jennie says walking out the clinic

"I'm wearing a red cap if you got there. See you there Ms. Kim."

Jennie nods and hung up.

***

She immediately found Detective Park when she got there. She was surprised the detective look so young.

Jennie for the nth time ran on her way to the station so the detective being so kind offered her a water to drink.

"Maybe you're wondering why I've called you." they both entered a room with only a table and two chairs.

Jennie who's still drinking water sat down, mirroring the detective's action.

"We found his phone and a message was supposed to be sent to you. Take a look."

Jennie closed the cap of the bottle and reached for the phone.

To: Student Kim Jennie

She is one of your friends.

//

YALL BEFORE U SAY ANYTHING JUST KEEP READING

lmao

im LAUGHING SO HARD RN

im so sorry

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

oh

and im loving this emoji

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

no memes for now lol

~A

notorious | jennieOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara