(EDITED)Chapter 10: Downfall

A/N: Hey readers! This is the last chapter of this book, and if this book ends I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted :) Read the author's note at the very end please and thanks!

The Shredder sat on his throne with Karai by his side, it has been a little over twenty minutes when he sent his Foot soldiers with Rahzar and Tigerclaw to find you, suddenly the door opened to reveal none other than Rahzar. The mutant dog bowed respectively to his master.

"Master Shredder, we have successfully captured the girl." He informs, then the Foor soldiers carry you to Shredder's view, then drops you in front of him.

"Excellent. Now my plan is almost complete, tell Tigerclaw to send guards to keep the turtles from coming to get the girl. I want to make sure she is dead." Shredder says, the mutant dog bowed.

"As you wish, Master Shredder." Then he left with the Foot soldiers, Shredder stood up from his throne and walked to you.

"You will soon be out of this place. So nobody will remember you." He whispered maliciously in your ear, then brought you to Baxter Stockman's lab. "Stockman!"

"Yezzz, Mazter Shredder?" Stockman fly turned to his master(Sorry I can't speak Stockman fly well XD). Shredder put you down on the lab table.

"I need you to make a stronger dosage of this brainworm DNA, she needs to be controlled before she's terminated."

"Azzzz you wish Mazzzter Shredder." Stockman got a syringe with some dark bluish fluid in it, and inserted it on your neck, then he hooked up some machines on you. A huge screen showed the brainworm DNA starting to control your body from inside, Shredder watched carefully and nodded.

"I will be in my throne room if you need me. If anything goes wrong, tell me." Then Shredder left.

Meanwhile...

Leo breathes in and out as he meditated, trying to keep calm though his hands were shaking. His eyes clenched tightly, and his teeth gritted, "Focus." He mumbled, in his head he could see you getting murdered by the Shredder, your blood on his hands. "[Y/N].." Shredder slashed his armored claw on your neck and made you cough out blood and fall limp, Shredder laughed maliciously. He clenched his hands tighter, "Focus Leo!" He scolded himself, though concentration was getting harder.

"Leonardo." The voice of his father made him jolt, he turned to his side to see his master's worried gaze on him. "Are you alright my son?" The leader looks down.

"It's just... [Y/N] got captured because of me." Master Splinter looked at his eldest son in surprise, "I-I'm sorry father." Master Splinter looked at the leader and put a paw on his shoulder.

"Leonardo, if you wish to save her, you must do it as soon as possible. Time is precious, every second counts." And with that Leo's father left to his room, Leo thinks about what his father told him.

"[Y/N], don't worry.. We'll save you." He muttered hopefully and stood up to the main room, his brothers were off doing their own things. "Gear up guys. We're going to save [Y/N] now."

"But we don't have an actual plan! You're going over your head Leo!" His hothead brother pointed out.

"Yeah Leo! We need a plan!" Mikey joined in on the conversation, Donnie nodded simply. "We might fail this.." Mikey trailed off. Donnie puts a hand on his shell.

"Leo.. We need time to discuss a plan, we might fail like Mikey said." The genius said softly, Leo takes a huge deep breath and sighed.

"Alright.."

...

"Let us go!"