(EDITED)Chapter 7: Regrets And New Friends

A/N: Sup people! :3 It's me again, Sorry I don't update much anymore. I'm sick right now :c, with a fever and a bit of a cold, this might be the only update in a while. Anyways, enjoy.

Your tired wolf body walked very slowly, with fresh scars and bruises you pant and collapse on the ground in exhaustion. How could he possibly say that much to you? He probably hates you now, and you were glad you left the city, you ran for a while and ended up in a forest. It was late at night, your eyes were blurred with tears you blink them away and sat up, you licked a fresh scar on your leg and sighed. "Maybe he's right. I am a monster." You mumble. And with that you continue to walk.

...

A few minutes later, you started to get hungry, your stomach growled and you groan in annoyance. Looking for sny possible food, you saw a river, the currents were strong and you saw some fish. You smiled and tried catching some, you crouch down and waited for the perfect moment, a fish jumped up and you catched it in your mouth. You smiled in triumph and pin it down with your claws, you took a bite and devoured the while thing after, although you knew that was not going to fill you up. You caught several more and found an abandoned cave, then slept there for the night.

I wonder how he's doing..

At the lair...

Leo went home with his arms crossed and his expression was cold, he kicked pipes and trash as he walked along, when he reached the lair Mikey was going to greet you and him but his smile dropped completely when he didn't see you with his eldest brother.

"W-Where's [Y/N]...?" He stutters, starting to tear up. Leo scoffs.

"You mean that monster? She left the city." Mikey's eyes widened in shock, and shook his head. "You don't believe me?"

"N-No... SHE COULDN'T HAVE!" Mikey exclaims sadly, face with tears.

"What's going on?" This time Donnie came out of the lab from all of Mikey's yelling, Donnie's younger sibling turns to him with tearful eyes.

"[Y/N]'S GONE!" Mikey cried.

Donnie's eyes widened, "What? How..?!" He said in disbelief.

"I sent her away." All eyes go to Leo, whose expression shows no emotion. "She deserved it." Silence was the only thing in the room, but Mikey's soft sniffles were heard and he ran out of the room.

"MIKEY!" Raph called out with his hand stretched out, "LITTLE BRO!" He called out once again, Mikey's footprints became fainter as he opened the manhole cover and disappeared into the surface. Donnie stepped forward.

"There was one strange thing about [Y/N]." Leo turned to him with an eye ridge raised. "You see, at the day we met her, she allowed me to check her blood for some tests. And, turns out her mutagen had some brainworm DNA in it, and she had a little device on her neck.." The genius explains, "That device causes her to have completely incontrollable killings." Donnie said. "That device somehow triggers the DNA, controlling her."

"So.. That means..?" Raph asked.

"Yes. She's being controlled by none other than the Shredder, you're proven wrong about her Leo." Leo's expression remains the same, but deep inside he was battling his thoughts. I'm such an idiot! Why didn't I see that in the first place!? He yelled in his mind, then he went to the dojo.

"Where are you going!?" Raph asked angrily.

"Dojo. Why?" Leo mumbles simply in a low tone.

"Aren't you regretting what you did to [Y/N]?! Go apologize man!" Raph pointed out, his hands were curled into fists.

"[Y/N]'s gone Raph. How can I possibly apologize?!" Now Leo was facing Raph with clenched teeth, Raph slaps him in the face so hard it echoed through the lair. "OW! WHAT THE SHELL RAPH!?"

"IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO [Y/N]! WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU!?" Raph yelled in his face pushing him back, Leo growled and took out a katana. "I'm starting to think you're less of her friend." Raph mumbles and storms off, Donnie however, shook his head and walked to his lab. Leo growls and kicks an object and went to his room.

Meanwhile... You

You heard some sticks breaking outside and your ear twitched, you slowly flutter an eye open and saw two wolves stealing some of your fish, you're immediately awake and you pounce on the black wolf. The black wolf growled and clawed your side making you wince, you claw his face in retaliation, then a white wolf bites your tail. You growl at the white wolf and claw it's ear.

"HEY! STOP!" The white wolf exclaims, the voice was a female. "We were just hungry!" You let go of the wolves, but you're still wary.

"Who are you two?" You asked, your tail flicking around, the white wolf smiled a bit and said.

"I'm Luria, this is my older brother Dusk! We live together in the forest when our parents left us here, what about you?" The white wolf named Luria said, you shrugged.

"Well, I kind of ran away from home, don't want to talk about it though." You said, forcing a smile.

"Okay then. Sorry for stealing your food, what's your name by the way?" Luria asked, her tail wagging.

"I'm [Y/N]. Nice to meet you two." You smiled, Dusk stared at you and huffed.

"Sorry, Dusk is not really a social one." Luria whispered in your ear, you laugh slightly. "He's more of a silent type."

"That's fine."

To Be Continued...