(EDITED)Chapter 2: Living With Mutants

As you walk in an alley way Leo opens a manhole cover, you were confused but you understood when he told you he lived in the sewers so they can be unseen by humans. You went down first and you gladly fit in the hole, you now then wait for Leo to come down. As you both walk across the sewers your ear suddenly twitched. Leo must've noticed because he turned around, you growled lowly then crouched, Leo was looking around to find what you were growling at. Hidden in the shadows was the turtle in red, Raphael, he kept silent while gripping his sais tightly.

"What is it?" Leo asked worriedly, then suddenly a battle cry was heard then you jump out of the way then growl aggressively at Raph, Leo stood there in shock while watching you two fight. Raph charged at you then swiped to hit you but you dodged, you tried to claw his arm which only made a tiny scratch, he winced a little then charged again then you crouched.

Leo tried to keep Raph away but it didn't work, then suddenly a chain wrapped around you that tightened, your front and back paws were tied up with the chain while your tail and head were free. Mikey came out with his kusarigama chain in his hands, your head was held down by Raph's strong hand while a sai was near your neck.

"Who are you?!" He yelled, you growled lowly without saying anything. Leo stood between you both and untied you.

"Leo, what are you DOING?!" Raph snapped angrily while glaring daggers at you.

"She's harmless!" Leo yelled while gesturing to you, Mikey's eyes widened.

"She?!" Mikey asked in surprise, Leo nodded then slowly stroked you to calm you down.You eased up then sat down, Mikey watched you carefully seeing if you were harmless or not, he agreed in his mind. She's... strangely fine.

"He's not lying Raph.." Mikey spoke up, Raph turned to Mikey.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Mikey took a step back. "We can't trust her!" Raph snapped pointing at you, Leo shot him a glare before stroking you again.

"She's fine Raph!" Mikey yelled angrily, Raph's gaze softened a little at how serious Mikey was.

"She's harmless like Leo said, we can trust her!" Mikey snapped, you look at Mikey with your ears folded back. Ralph stood there, shocked, which turned into a glare against you.

"FINE!" Raph raised his hands in the air in defeat, Mikey crossed his arms while huffing.You stood up and went towards Mikey, Mikey's gaze softened completely then asked.

"Can I touch her?" Mikey pointed to you, you looked at Leo then he nodded. Mikey gently stroked you, you folded your ears backwards then licked his hand gently. He smiled then kept stroking you, Leo smiled at the easy bond.

"We should introduce her to Splinter and Donnie." Leo spoke up, Mikey nodded then you all walk towards an abandoned subway station, you saw a big room with a television, couch, and comics with pizza scattered around. Leo and Mikey gesture you to come in, you slowly come in then looked around pretty intrigued by the room.

Then a turtle like Leo wearing a purple bandanna, probably a foot taller than him, had brown eyes, a, bo-staff on his back and a laptop in his hands, he raised his head to see; Mikey, Leo and you. His eyes widened at the sight of you then took out his bo-staff, you growled again but Leo stood in front of you.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa he's good." Leo says while pointing to Donnie, you seemed unconvinced as he seemed as aggressive as Ralph. You folded your ears again while losing your angered expression, Leo sighed and introduced you to Donnie.

"Hi.." Donnie greeted with a wave, you tilted your head.

"Can she understand me Leo?" Donnie asked.

"Yeah, I guess she's a bit too curious of you, Mikey and Raph that's why she doesn't speak." Leo shrugged, then a human-sized rat came in but stopped in his tracks when he saw you.

"Leonardo, who is this?" The rat asked Leo, Leo rubbed his neck nervously.

"Well Sensei, this is [Y/N]." Leo stated, Splinter eyed you curiously. You tilt your head in confusion.

"Can she keep our existance a secret?" He asked, Leo nodded then said.

"I asked if she could live with us now since she, well.. killed her family." Mikey's eyes widened.

"BUT NOT ON PURPOSE!" Leo said to Mikey raising his voice, Mikey sighed in relief. Splinter nodded.

"Very well." Then he leaves the room, Mikey, Donnie and Leo smile at you while you smile back.

This will be a new life for you...

Another chappie done!
-Katie_Star12(JuliLovesFanfiction)

EDITED 2018: I fixed up the chapter, so it's less cringeworthy to read. You're welcome!