the weekend

"By 10:30 no later then drop them draws give me what I want

"By 10:30 no later then drop them draws give me what I want."

Algee
I take a shower and I get ready to go to Y/N's house. Y/N is a stripper that I met while I was at the strip club. Recently, we became fuck buddies. I have a girlfriend, but she's on a business trip. She works as a fashion designer so she's always all over the world designing clothes for fashion show. Believe me, I love my girl. But with her always being gone, it's hard for me to contain myself. I look at the clock and it read 10:15. I put my clothes on and drive over to Y/N's building.

Once I reach her apartment complex, I go up to her door and I knock, waiting for her to answer. She opens the door wearing pink satin shorts and tank top.

 She opens the door wearing pink satin shorts and tank top

"Damn" was all I could say. She giggled "get in here boy." I walked in and I took my shoes off. "So, what country is she in now?" She asks. "London." I responded with a sigh. "Aw baby Algee. You're sad?" She asks with a pout. "I mean yeah. I love her and I miss her. She's my girl." She rolled her eyes and got on top of me. "If you love her so much then why are you here with me?" She asks while taking off her top, exposing her pierced nipples. She grabs my face and kisses me roughly and my hand travels to her ass, squeezing it gently. "You got a lot of tattoos." I tell her. "You have tattoos to." "I know but you have more. "

She laughs

She laughs. "I wanna get a whole sleeve." "You should." We reconnect our lips and I take her shorts off, leaving her in her black laced underwear. I lay down and I pull her on top of me. She takes her underwear off and climbs up to my face. She sits on my my tongue and I start tongue fucking her. She bit her lip and pinches her left nipple. She starts to ride my face and I allow her. "Oh fuck!" She yells in pleasure. She starts to get wetter and wetter and I lick up all of her juices. "Mmm Algee" she moaned. I squeeze her ass as she rides my face. "I'm cumming!" She tells me as she came on my tongue. She moved away from my mouth and she took my shirt off she sucked on my neck as I started to unbuckle my jeans. I took my briefs and my jeans off.

"Sit on this dick" I told her and she bounced up and down. "Ooo fuck" she moaned in my ear. I slapped her ass and I gripped her neck. She started to increase the pleasure by grinding on my dick and I threw my head back. "Mmm Y/N" I looked in her eyes as I sucked on her pierced nipple. "Al, fuck!" She moaned and she started to grind faster. "Yeah that's right, right daddy's dick" I whispered in her ear.

Her mouth formed an O and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "Fuck!" I groaned as her cream coated my dick. I came right after her. I brought her bed and we both got in. I put the covers over us and she turns to me. "We're gonna get caught sooner or later." She chuckled. The thought of losing my girl made my stomach turn. "Yeah yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.

Yall😩 Algee did so good at SOB's. I'm a proud fan😭❤