days like this

AmerieYou should listen to I'll make love to you by Boys II Men and I'm still in love with you by New Edition while you read this

Amerie
You should listen to I'll make love to you by Boys II Men and I'm still in love with you by New Edition while you read this.

It's been 7 months since I left him. I never thought I would be able to feel something for anyone else ever again. I've been in love with him since 10th grade. I didn't want to lose him so we rushed into a marriage that we both weren't prepared for. However, Luke makes me forget all about Damari. I love Luke, but I don't know if I'm ready enough to rush into another relationship. I'm afraid of being hurt again.
Me and Luke are currently sitting in my living room. He came to check on me like he has been doing since my divorce. See, this is what makes me love him. The simple things he does to make my day. "So, how was your day baby girl?" He says, his nola accent coming out. I blush at his nickname. "Today has been fine, but it's even better now that you're here." I say smiling. He smiles, chuckling lightly. "You know, you don't have to come check on me everyday. I just don't you going out of your way for me. " I say. "Please, you're the most important person in my life right now. I'd do anything for you no matter how much trouble it puts me through. I smile, biting my lip. "Luke James, are you hitting on me?" I say playfully. "Only if you want me to." He says smiling. I smile, looking up. "I want you to." I say looking at him in his eyes. He stares at me licking his lips.

I lean closer to him, placing my lips against his. He kisses back, cupping my face. I put my hand on his chest, pushing him back a little. I look at him, realizing what I just did. "Oh gosh - I-I'm sorry. I- " I start to say but he cuts me off. "Don't be sorry. I totally understand. Look, if you don't want to rush into a relationship, then don't. I know you like me and I like you too but- " "No. I want a relationship with you Luke. I'm just scared. I'm scared of this turning out like it did with me and Damari." I tell him, looking down. "Trust me baby girl, we will take our time. If you don't want a relationship right now, then I can wait until you're ready. I don't want to pressure you." He tells me. It's something about him that just makes me fall in love with him.

"I'll definitely let you know when im ready. " I tell him with a smile. "Well, I should get going." "Wait no, stay a while. We can watch a movie, order some food." I tell him. "Anything for you princess." He chuckles. "So, what do you want to watch?" "Harlem Nights. One of my favorite movies." He tells me. "Mine too. What kind of food you want?" I ask smiling. "Chinese?" He asks. "No problem."

I sit here, laying on Luke's chest as Harlem Nights play. We finished eating our food like an hour ago. He puts his hand on my thigh as he starts to rub it. "Luke?" I ask, looking up at him. "Yes princess?" He says. "I appreciate you so much. I don't think I've ever told you that." I tell him. "I appreciate you too. Don't ever hesitate to call me if you want to talk." "Trust me, I won't." I say, smiling. I really won't.

I wake up in Luke's arms. I look at my surroundings, realizing I'm still on the couch. I look over at Luke as he sleeps peacefully. I smile, remembering the memories from last night. I try to get out of his grip but he wakes up. "Good morning beautiful." He says in a raspy voice. I bite my lip, feeling myself get a little wet. "Good morning handsome." I say, smiling. "Did you sleep well?" "Yeah, did you?" I ask. "Yep." He says smiling. "You want me to make you something?" "Uh, yeah. Thanks." I say. He gets up and goes to the kitchen. "There's eggs and bacon in the fridge." I tell him. He goes and takes them out. I walk up to my bathroom and I start to take a shower. I start the bath water and I start to take off my clothes. I put my hair in a bun and I get in the shower. I instantly feel relaxed as the warm water hits my skin.

I start to bathe I hear footsteps. "Babygirl?" Luke calls out. "Yeah, I'm in the shower." "Oh, can I join?" He asks. I'm hesitant but I finally agree. "Sure." I respond. I then feel the shower curtain open and I feel Luke's presence behind me. I feel his hands wrap around my waist as he starts kissing my neck. "Hmm, my version and your version of taking a shower are completely different." I say with a chuckle. "Well, I have other intentions. Your body is beautiful." He says. I feel his hard on press against my ass. He turns me around and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his torso and he inserts into me. I gasp at the feeling. I grab onto his arm as he gives me slow strokes. "Fuck Luke!" I moaned. He puts his head into the crook of my neck. He groans as he grabs my ass. He goes a little faster and he sucks on my left nipple. "Luke!" I moaned. I put my hand on his chest and he kisses me passionately. I feel myself coming to my high. "Shit Amerie" he moans. He goes a faster and I grab his arm harder. "Fuck! I- im-" I couldn't finish my sentence and I came all over his dick. He looks me in the eye and says "I've been wanting to make love to you since the day I laid eyes on you."

the90sinspiredme here's my submission! I hope you like it!😊❤