act right

Picture credit to @/daddy appreciation on Instagram

"Who the hell told you it was okay for you to wear that?!" Keith yelled as we walked into our 2 story home. He took me to out to eat this morning and I guess he didn't approve of what I was wearing.

How many times do I have to tell you that I'm a grown ass woman! I can do what I want when I want and I don't need your approval

How many times do I have to tell you that I'm a grown ass woman! I can do what I want when I want and I don't need your approval. Fuck outta here." Keith comes over to me and grabs my jaw. "You better watch who the fuck you talking to. I'll put ya ass in your place real quick." He stares at me with lust and anger, roughly kissing me, still having a grip on my jaw. He pushes his tongue into my mouth, causing me to moan. He let's go of my jaw only to pick me up. I wrap my legs around his torso and he carries me to the bedroom​. He puts me down on the bed and he takes off my one piece. I tug at his shirt and he takes it off. He removes my bra, taking my pink lace thongs off with his teeth. He comes back up and sucks on my hard nipple. I bite my lip and I hold the back of his head. He let's go of my nipple and he kisses me, pinching my nipples​. "Fuck Keith" I hissed. He takes off his pants, releasing his hard on from his Calvin's. "Turn around." He demanded, dominance filling his voice. I turned around and got on all fours, pushing my pussy on his dick. "Fuck Tay" he groaned. He rammed inside of me, giving me no time to adjust. "Shit! Baby!" I moaned. "Shut up" he commanded. He started going faster and I threw my ass back, increasing the pleasure. "Shit taylor" he groaned and threw his head back. He pulled my hair and put his hand under my chin, giving me a sloppy kiss. "Look at me." He said and I tried my best to keep my eyes open. "You gon' tell at daddy again?" He asked. "No baby! I'm sorry!" I moaned. "Yeah, that's what the fuck I thought." He said. He let go of my hair and I let my eyes roll to the back of my head. "Uhhh baby!" I moaned as I reach my climax. "Thats right baby, come all over my dick." His words​ sent me over the edge and my body jerked as I came hard. We both collapsed on the bed as he said "Had to put that ass in check." I rolled my eyes at his statement and snuggled myself into his chest as I drifted off to sleep.