ice cream man pt.2

"Wanna see what I want?" I asked her. She looked at me with nothing but lust in her eyes. She grabbed my face and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. Both of our tongues fought for dominance, me being the winner. I picked her up and carried her over to her bed. I layer her down and started to kiss all over her body. I took of her one piece, exposing her perky breast and freshly shaved pussy. She leans up and tugs down my swimming trunks. "You've been waiting for this haven't you?" She didn't even answer my question. She was distracted by my penis and took it upon herself to start jacking me off. "Fuck" I hissed, screwing my eyes shut. She then put my length in her mouth and started to bob her head.

Y/N
I started to bob my on his dick, some spit hanging from my mouth as I do so. I go faster and he grabs a handful of my hair. He starts thrusting into my mouth and I let him take over. He fucks my mouth and I allow him too, feeling the tip of his dick hit the back of my throat. He moans loudly and continues to thrust faster, signaling that he's about to cum. I start bobbing my head back and forth while he thrusts, increasing the pleasure. "Uhhh baby" he moans as his load shoots into my mouth.

He pushes me back down onto  the bed and climbs on top of me. He gives me a sloppy kiss and I turn him around. I climb on top of him and position himself at my entrance. I slowly slide down and Keith throws his head back. "Oh fuck" I moan. I start to ride him at a steady pace and he starts to thrust upward. My mouth was ajar as I felt him penetrating me. He goes faster and faster as he continuously rubs against my g-spot. I put my hand down to rub my clit. "Fuck fuck fuck!" I moaned as he hid his head in the crook of my neck. He starts to suck on my left nipple and I put my hand on the back of his head.

                     "It feel good baby?" My eyes roll to the back of my head from the dirty talk. "Yes! It feels so good baby!" He bites my neck signaling that he's about to cum. "Daddy, I have to-" "Me too baby." I instantly cream on his dick and he shoots his load into me. He lays down and pulls me on top of his mouth and begins to lick. "Fuck!" He licks faster and sucks on my clit like a pacifier. My eyes roll to the back of my head and I start to ride his face. "Keith!" I cum and he swallowed it all.

                  I came down from his face and he leaned up. "How about we go back downstairs and have some fun in the pool?" I nodded my head and put back on my one piece. He puts back on his trunks and we walk back downstairs. Everyone is either  in the pool or helping themselves to the snacks. Keith leads me to the pool and we get in. He keeps staring at me and splashes me with water. I start laughing and we continue splashing water at each other.