craving

Keiths POV

Keiths POV

I can't take it anymore. I want her so bad. Whenever I look at her, I get these sexual images of us in my head. I have sexual fantasies about her, wishing they would come to life. She's gorgeous, and her body. Oh god. I need her. I put on my black hoodie, some dark blue jeans and my Nikes. I get in my Jeep and head over to her house. I'm driving past the speeding limit, but I couldn't really care. Like I said, I needed her. Once I arrive at her apartment complex, I get out of my Jeep and knock on her door. "Who is it?" She asked. "It's Keith." I replied. She opened the door, revealing her in a white tank top - no bra, and blue shorts. Fuck. "Hey Keith, I wasn't expecting you -" I cut her off by lifting her up and pushing her against the nearest wall. I kiss her passionately, gripping her neck. We end up in a hot make out session until I pull away. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to do that." She says, biting her lip. I kiss her once again, carrying her to her bedroom. I kick open the door, revealing her white walls and navy blue bed set. I gently lay her down and look her in the eyes as she plays with one of my strings. " I need you." I say, lust in my voice. "M - me too." She tugs at my hoodie and I take it off. She sits up and takes off my white t-shirt. She looks at my chest and bites her lip and I smile. "You put your grill in?" She asks, tilting her head. "Yeah, you like it?" "I love." She says smiling. She removes her tank top, exposing her perky breasts. I lean down and I caress her face as I kiss her. I take off her shorts, leaving in her victoria secret hipsters. I kiss down her stomach and I take off her panties. I hold her legs as I let my tongue connect with her pussy. "Uhh" she moaned. I've been wanting to hear that sound since forever. I suck harder as I move my head from side to side and she pushes my head deeper. I look up, watching her beautiful love faces. I shove my tongue in her pussy and her back arched off of the bed. "Keith! " She moans. I put 2 fingers in her and pump them in and out as I watch her mouth form into an O shape. She grabs the sheets and moans "Baby, I'm cumming!" "Let it out babygirl." I say and she cums on my fingers. I suck them, tasting her on my tongue. I come back up and kiss her. She unbuckles my jeans and pulls down my boxers. "Shit" she exclaims as she looks at my hard on. "You scared?" I asked with a laugh. "N- nah I'm good." She says, stuttering and I laugh even more. "Just let me make love to you gorgeous." I say and she blushes. I lay her back down and I slowly insert myself into her. She gasps and I kiss her. She wraps her legs around my torso and I kiss her neck. "Keith! Fuck!" She moans. I lift up her legs and I place them to her chest and I start pounding her. Her eyes roll to the back of her head and she arches her back. I was trying to go slow but I just couldn't help myself. "Mmm y/n" I moan in her ear. I suck on one of her nipples and she throws her head back in pleasure. "Daddy!" She screams and I go faster. I suck on her neck as my hand plays with her right boob. "Keith i-" before she could finish her sentence I say "me too baby." I go faster and her grabs my arm. She cums hard on my dick and I cum right after her. I collapse next to her and she rolls over and lays on my chest. "So..." She starts off. "I really like you y/n. So don't think I just came over to fuck. I get nervous whenever I'm around you and I get so happy whenever you text or call. I never felt this way about anyone. Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" I say, looking her straight in the eye. "Only if you get to be my boyfriend." She says and I giggle. "You got a nigga giggling and shit." I say and she laughs. And that's how we spent the rest of the day. Laying in bed, getting to know more about each other. I felt like I was on cloud 9. I had finally won.

I hope you guys liked it. Vote, comment and tell me how you feel.
- izzy😜