nobody will know

Keith"Yo Al, where's your bathroom?" I was sleeping over at Algee's house for 2 nights

Keith
"Yo Al, where's your bathroom?" I was sleeping over at Algee's house for 2 nights. "It's upstairs. Then turn right." "Ight." I walk up the stairs to the bathroom and I hear the water running. I peek in and see algees 17 year old sister in a black tank top and burgundy boyshorts brushing her teeth. She looks in the mirror and sees me watching her. "Ooh! Keith, I'm sorry. Excuse my attire. I didn't know you were still here." She says turning her head to me. I realize that she had no bra on and I saw her hard nipples show through her shirt and I tried not to look. "Nah, you fine baby." She blushed at my nickname. "So, why'd you come down here?" She asked me. "Oh, I need to pee." "Oh, ok. Hold on." She bends down to get something from under​the sink and her pussy print shows. I feel the bulge in my pants to grow as I think of exclipt things that I want to do with her. 16, Keith. You're 22. You really wanna do this? I think to myself​. She gets up and looks at me and then my dick print. She then shakes her head and heads out of the bathroom. I don't know how I'm gonna survive this night.

.............................................................

It's 10:00 pm and I'm going upstairs to Y/N's room. Just wanna check on her. I peek in her room, only to find her playing with herself. She rubs her clit in a circular motion while she pinches her hard nipple. "Keith!" She moans and I feel myself grow even harder. I stare at her intensely as I lick my lips. My phone goes off as I receive a text and her head jerks up. "Oh, Keith I-" she starts but I cut her off. "Nah, I shouldn't have been looking. " There's nothing but silence as she gets up to put her boy shorts back on. "You don't have to put those back on if you don't want to. " I tell her and she gives me a confused look. "Keith, you know Algee would never allow that." "He doesn't have to know." I tell her as I walk in and climb onto her bed. "Keith-" "Shh baby girl. I know you want me as much as I want you." I start to kiss on her neck as I start to lower my head towards her breasts. "What if Algee comes." She says. I get up and lock the door. "Problem solve." I start kissing on her again until she starts speaking. "Keith, you're four years older than me. You could get in huge trouble. I'm not even legal yet." I ignored her statement and continued kissing on her. "Are you a virgin?" "N-no."  I lay her down on her back and I attach my mouth to her hard nipple. She moans lightly and holds the back of my head. My finger starts to toy with her clit and her back arches. "Mmm Keith " she moaned. I got up and took off my shirt. Her hands began to roam my 6-pack. I began to unbuckle my belt when I heard Algees voice.

                                "Yo "Y/N/N, you seen Keith." I bent down and her on her clit hard as she struggled to answer. "Y-Yeah. He went home to get something." She responded with a shaky voice. "Aight." He said and I heard him walk away. "Keith what is wrong with you! You almost got us ca-fuck!" Her back arched as  I shoved three fingers in her. I started finger fucking her as I suck on her clit. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she bit onto her lip. "Uhhh" she moaned loudly. "Baby shh. Now you gon' get us caught." I told her. I got up and pulled my pants down with my boxers and I began to stroke my dick. She leaned up and got a hold of my dick. "I wanna suck it" she tells me. "Go ahead baby girl." She strokes it before putting half of my length in her mouth. She immediately started bobbing her head and I grabbed a handful of her hair. "Shit baby" I moaned. She took my dick out of her mouth and spit on it. Then she put it back in her mouth and continued to suck it while playing with her clit. She took it out again and slapped in on her tongue repeatedly. "Damn" I groaned. She moaned on my dick and my eyes almost rolled to the back of my head. "Fuck, I'm close. Don't stop. " my eyes were screwed shut and I let my head fall back. I immediately shot my load into the back of her throat. She swallowed all of it and I brought her up by her ha air and kissed her. I turned her around and arched her back. "Cmon daddy ." She told me
and I inserted my dick inside of her. I stared speeding up the pace and she moaned.

                 She threw her ass back and I groaned. "Shit baby keep doing that" I told her. I pounded harder and faster as I pulled on her hair. I made her look at me and I gave her a sloppy wet kiss. "Fuck! Fuckk! Oh my gosh!" I put my hand over her mouth to keep her from moaning. I went as faster as possibly could while squeezing her ass. Without a warning she squirted all over my dick. I let her go and she was breathing hard. I started jacking off and I released on her ass. I went a grabbed my underwear and clothes and quickly put them on. Y/N did the same. Before I leave she grabs me and kisses me. She says "We should do this again sometime."and smiles. "Bet" I tell her and I bite my lip. I leave and I run down the stairs. I see Algee and her looks at me. "Where you been bro?" He asks. "Oh, I was in the bathroom, I was just at home." "Oh, aight. Wanna play the game with me?" He asks. "Yeah". I plop down on the couch as Algee gets the controllers.

Guys I am so sorry. I've been ghost for what, 2 weeks ? I'm so sorry. Enjoy this imagine and I'll try to update on Monday. 💓

Much love
    -izzy👅💍