||Agony||

A/n: The script in the movie will not be followed (mainly because I didn't memorize it) but what happened in the second movie will still be here. If it's not the right script, then please don't be angry! Anyway, Enjoy!

√ YOUR P.O.V √

I woke up with a groan as I looked at the clock. 2:30 in the morning. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I went to the bathroom, took a bath and changed my clothes. I took my bag and went out.

I was so frustrated so I went to Mal and Evie's room. I didn't bother to knock because, I don't know. I felt rebellious. When I entered, I saw Evie standing near the bed that Mal was laying at.

"Good morning Evie and Mal! How are you gals doing today?" I asked. Evie sighs. "Mal's stressed. She's trying to use her mother's spell book again." I looked at Mal with a 'what did I just hear' face.

Mal groans. "You don't understand why. Ben, the paparazzi, and now the Royal Cotillion. I need... I need some rest you know?" I nodded at her in agreement. Poor girl, the paparazzi should let her rest.

"Anyway, We'll be late for our classes, so let's go!" I yelled, startling them. "Jeez, Y/n. You don't have to yell. We can hear you even if you whisper. You're in the same room as us." Evie said.

I chuckled and apologized. "Well. Gotta go to my locker! Bye!

~°~ Time skip to the arrival to the lockers ~°~

As I arrived to my locker, I saw Carlos and Jay pass by outside, I was just about to call out when I overheard conversation. Wait....

How the heck can I hear them when they're literally 10 feet away from me?

"I'm going solo." Jay, I think, says. "That way, I can dance with all of them." He added. "Ah! You're the expert. Um, Jay... if you were gonna ask someone, what's the best way to go?" Carlos askes.

Why would he ask that?

Jay placed an hand on Carlos's arm and replied, "Listen, all you got to do... is look like me." "Oh, ha-ha." Crlos suddenly says,  "Hey, Jane." Jane replied with, "Hey, Carlos"

I forgot about what I was thinking when their voices became clear to me once again. "Hey! Ugm.. Jane. What's up?" I heard Carlos say. "Oh hey Carlos!" Jane, I think, replied.

"I was wondering...uh... if you liked the.... carrot cake last night.If you liked the food yesterday?" Carlos asked. "I had the pumpkin pie." Jane replies. "Oh, cool. Um, uh--" Carlos strutters. Jay mumbles at Carlos, "Smooth."

Okay, I know exactly what he was going to ask. He was about to ask if he can make Jane go with him to the Royal Cotillion. I knew he was. I knew I had no chance against Jane. So, I ran and ran to my room, weeping and not even caring about going to my classes. My chest hurt. I don't know what to do.

I sniffed and stood up from my bed (on which I have been weeping on) and looked at the mirror.

Take a hold on yourself. He's just a guy.

A guy I like...

I shook my head and went out of my room, approaching and then walking around the gardens. I gasped as I bumped into someone which made me fall flat on my bum. I looked up and saw platinum blonde hair.

"Sorry." I apologized. He shook his head and helped me up. "No. I'm the one who should be sorry." I smiled at him. "I'm Y/n Dopey." I held out my hand for him to shake. He smirked and took my hand, shaking it.

"Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. It's nice to meet you." We stared into each other's eyes before looking away, blushing. "May I ask why a beautiful lady like you would walk alone looking... sad?" He asked, a concerned tone hidden under his seductive one.

I shook my head. "Nothing. It's nothing." I replied. He nodded, understanding that I didn't want to talk about it. After a few moments of silence, he caught me off guard by hugging me.

"You can tell me everything you want to, okay? I'll be there." He whispered. I nodded and hugged him back. Our friendly exchange was cut off by 3 people. Two guys and one curly haired girl.

"Draco! Let's go! Professor Dumbledore will get angry if we're late for our class on the defense against the villian arts!" I guy with glasses yelled.

Draco sighed and let go of me. "I have to go. See you soon. Hopefully." He whispered which made my lips break into a smile. "I'm coming Harry! Wait, is Ron holding Hermione's hand?" Draco asked as he approached the trio.

I sigh and walked away, approaching the gardens which gave a full veiw to the isle of the lost. I wonder what it feels like to be there. I feel like... I would fit in there because.... I was lost.

No. This is where I belong to. Why would I even go to the isle? To die? I'm not that dumb.

I sighed and started to walk back to my room.

So much for a heartache.

A/n: Hi guys! I'm kinda in the verge of rewatching Descendants 2. I'm sorry for not updating soon enough. I was busy updating my other stories. Anyway, I hope you liked this one and... oops. Gotta go back to the house! It's 11:59 a.m! Bye!!!!

Apparate!