||The VKs||

√ YOUR P.O.V √

"Y/n wake up! It's Monday! We're going to be late. We can't be late on Monday morning!" My brother, Doug said.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I groaned and sat up rubbing my eyes. I saw Doug on his usual suit. "Morning lil sis. Go. Take a bath. I'll wait for you here." He said and kissed my forehead.

I quickly took a bath, wore my black glasses, dried my short h/c hair, put it in a clean bun and ate breakfast. I was wearing my usual uniform.

It was a black shirt and a brown skirt. It had a purple necktie and underneath the black shirt was a white t-shirt. And it was pared with black and white shoes. (It's the one up there ↑↑↑↑↑)

"Y/n, let's go." Doug yelled outside the room. "Coming!" I yelled in the room. I quickly took my bag and ran to the outside room.

"Ok. Let's go." I said, panting a bit. He chuckled and closed the door behind me. While walking to our classes, Doug and I had a conversation.

"Y/n, Evie and her friends are eating snacks and lunch with me. Want to join?" He asked.

I gave a smile. "Doug, you know that i'm a shy person. And perhaps, you know my crush on him." I answered, blushing a bit.

"Oh come on Y/n. Please?" He said while giving me those puppy eyes that I couldn't resist. I sigh and chuckled a bit. "Ok. Fine." I answered.

"Yes!" He yelled. "But. If I get embarrassed, I will not talk to you for a month." I warned. He nodded and gave me a happy smile.

I smiled back and playfully punched his shoulder. "Hey! What was that for?" He asked why laughing a bit. "That was for actually convincing me. Gosh I hate you." I joked.

"I love you too sis." He replied as we entered the class. As we entered, I saw Evie smilling at Doug and giving me a confused look.

I looked down and sat at the back seat. A person sat beside me too. I gave a quick glance and saw that It was him

Carlos De Vil.

My eyes widened and I inhaled sharp air. The class started, which was History. Miss. Lovegood, the teacher gave me a smile before starting the class.

~°~ Time Skip brought to you by Evie stealing glances from Y/n during class ~°~

At last the class ended. Finally.

During the class, I could feel myself melting from Evie's glances. She must've thought that I was a friend of Doug.

I giggled of the thought. Then, I heard a call from behind me.   "Y/n!" Doug yelled. I looked behind me and saw the VKs beside him.

I froze at my spot but kept a straight face. Doug ran to me, panting. "Y/n. I... Wait a sec. Let me breath." He said and breathed deeply.

"Ok. Evie and her friends wants to know you." I gulped and bit my lip. "Ok. See you at the cafeteria." I replied and walked away.

I went to the cafeteria and quickly made my Science, Math and History assignments. I didn't have the guts to eat snacks. I was too nervous.

Just then, I felt 4 people sit on the table I was sitting. I looked up from my book and saw them. I gulped and smiled at my brother with a 'what do I do' look.

I saw Evie giving me a fake smile which can kill. "Hi!. I'm Y/n." I said and gave out an arm. Mal took it and said, "Mal." I nodded and smiled.

"And I'm Jay." Jay said and kissed my hand. Believe me. It was flattering but... Nope. Not my type. I gave an akward smile and nodded.

"Hey. Back off Jay." Doug said. I chuckled at his actions. "Why? It's not like she's your girlfriend or something." Jay replied, crossing his arms.

Evie walked and sat beside Doug. "Hi. I'm Evie. Doug's girlfriend." She said and kissed Doug's lips. Doug blushed madly and looked away.

I giggled. "I know. Doug told me." I replied and closed my book, putting it back to my bag. I knew that she misunderstood me, so I cleared my throat and smiled.

"I'm Doug's sister. Y/n." I said, grinning. Evie's eyes widened. "Oh. I thought... Sorry." She said with a pink blush on her cheeks.

I giggled and nodded. "No worries. You two are a match made in heaven." I replied while holding Evie's hand with a smile.

Doug blushed more and gave me a 'stop it' look. I just chuckled. "Oh, and... Carlos couldn't come. He said he's doing his assignments." Mal said.

"Ok... Well, guys, We're going to be late for our next class which is Science. So we better go." I suggested. Mal smiled and replied, "Great idea. Let's go!"

I took my bag and went to our Science classroom. Mrs. Bellatrix, our Science teacher, walked into the classroom and said, "Good morning class."

"Good morning Mrs. Bellatrix." We all replied in unison. She gave a satisfied look and said, "Sit down." We all sat down and took out Science notebooks.

As we were about to start the class, a white headed boy ran in. "I'm sorry I'm late ma'am." He said. Mrs. Bellatrix nodded.

"Sit down Mr. De Vil." She said. Carlos nodded and sat beside me panting. I acted like I didn't care but in the inside, I was freaking out!

He looked at me which caused me to blush. "Ok. Today we are going to make a group project. Pair up with two people that you choose." Mrs. Bellatrix said.

I looked at Doug and smiled. "Pair up with Evie. It's ok." I mouthed. He smiled and nodded. "Thank you." He mouthed back.

I sigh.

Looks like I'm making this project alone.

"Ugm... Hi. I-I'm C-Carlos. Your Y-Y-n right? Wanna pair up?" Carlos asked nervously. I looked at him and smiled nervously.

He knows me?

"M-me? S-sure. See you later after all the classes?" I replied. He nodded. "I'll go to your room." He said.

I nodded. "Ok. It looks like you all have chosen your partners. Now, you will create a flower of your own using chemicals and a ordinary flower. The deadline will be on Wednesday." Mrs. Bellatrix said.

"Yes ma'am." We all replied in unison. "Ok. Now you can go to your next class. I'm Dismissing you early today. Goodbye class." She said. We all nodded and ran out of the classroom.

Next class: Math

Carlos ran beside me and smiled. "Hey Y/n! Mind if I walk you to your classroom?" Carlos asked. I blushed and nodded. Hoping he doesn't see my blush.

"Do you have anyone to eat lunch with you?" He asked. I shaked my head. "Wanna eat with us?" He offered. My eyes widened. "Uhm... Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yup. The guys are gonna love that." He said. I sighed and nodded. "Ok. Thanks Carlos. See you at lunch." I said and entered the classroom.

A/n: Hi guys! You're a blushy one aren't you? Evie got jealous lol. You might be asking why your hair is short. You'll know the reason why sooner. Hope you like this one! Anywho. See ya at the next chap! Byerzzzzzzzzz!